Do you struggle with inflation in your country?

Do you struggle with inflation in your country?

Attached: 1654839179688.jpg (779x834, 131.94K)

Yes
Welcome to 3rd world amerimutts

Wrong, I can buy a lot of food for so little. I got 2kg of tomatoes for half a dollar

looks like a big pile of junk to me

6 bags of crisps: 20€
A bag of potatoes: 0,70€
Why did they let a 7-year old child do their shopping? How the fuck are they going to eat that anyway, a strip of chicken and 12 cans of soda per diner per day?

>4 cases of soft drinks
>bunch of chips
>3 days of meals
Why do Americans think this is okay?

>crisps
go home jolly

Yes, sliced meat went up over 100% in price in May. What a (((coincidence)))

There's a reason why our women become obese the moment they hit 25

its CHIPS my nigger your ass will be burned to CRISP when the heatwave hits us later today

Literally the only actual food in this image is the chicken breasts, and maybe the deli meat and cheese. Buy a few pounds of chicken breasts and thighs, two pounds of ground meat, several pounds of potatoes, several pounds of onions, a few heads of garlic, a couple of lemons, and variety of fresh vegetables every week. Get a big bag of rice and flour once every few months. A few spices and seasonings at a time here and there. Every now and then switch out the chicken for fish. Treat yourself to a nice streak when you can. It's not that hard, there is literally no reason to buy 50 fucking cans of soda a week, or a bag of lolipops, or 6 different potato chips.

We've been struggling with inflation for decades. How does it feels when it finally strikes your country?
Also
>All that junk food
>No fruits nor vegetables

>make $100,000 on average
>spend 1.6% instead of 1.5% of your salary on groceries now

>WTF HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE, I MUST COMPLAIN ABOUT MY COUNTRY AND GOVERNMENT EVERYWHERE NOW

i hate firstoids so damn much

>155
>spwnds it all on junk food and snacks
Oh no where's the da food

I can live on 155 for a month, maybe a bit less considering latest (((events)))

Half of that isnt even real food, you can buy a weeks worth of food for 30-50eur if you buy the right and healthy stuff

>no limes, let alone seven of them
What a stupid bitch and probably a shitty mother.

>considering latest (((events)))

what is happening in Kyrgyzstan? also what's your opinion on Pakistan?

>all those constipation carbs
Fat people not only dont know how to eat, they overspend on trash that is gonna kill them off

Stuff's getting noticeably more expensive on it's own for the past 2 years, not to mention the dollar/ruble circus since our economy is basically tied to ruble.
No, prices didn't went down when dollar/ruble did, how did you guess?

>No, prices didn't went down when dollar/ruble did

i think it wasn't real 'going down', it only went down because of strict capital control measures imposed by Russian Central Bank but the problem was that enterpreneurs couldn't (and still can't) freely convert roubles to dollars.

>2 cases of Mtn Dew
>2 cases of Sprite
>Multiple bags of chips and processed shit
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Yeah i know but i meant local prices.

I think nowadays there are rather few goods only produced 'locally'. I'm sure that Kyrgyzstan imports a lot of stuff from China for example. So obviously when Chinese enterpreteurs don't trust the official USD/RUB rate, they will set their own one, much higher, and it will drive prices in roubles (and I guess in Kyrgyz currency as well if you say it's tied to RUB) up

This looks like shopping some early teen would do in Lidl if left alone for few days. Hope the fuck do you not get sick eating only this shit???

No, it's crisps.