Academics all across the western world are saying that incel communities are disproportionately white...

Academics all across the western world are saying that incel communities are disproportionately white. There's like a horde of people at the moment all doing their MAs and PHDs on incels and they're all saying that shit.

But having been in the incel sphere for a good ten years, it's well known that the community is disproportionately indian and chinese diaspora.

Why the fuck do westerners just blatantly lie about shit? Imagine spending 3 years studying some shitty reddit incel forum, and then just making up lies, rendering your research worthless.

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

(Many hate and envy whites)

>Why the fuck do westerners just blatantly lie about shit?
The correct category is "communists" not westerners.

You are right, the incel community is mostly made up of Asians of various types. I think whites ended up the face of it because it's more socially acceptable to say so and because a few high profile cases involved white men (though you could also bring up the likes of Elliot Roger and Cho, so who knows).

Also a lot of these articles don't do research or their research is absolutely terrible. This is kind of a funny related example but I read the recent-ish article from the Atlantic about femcels and it cited lolcow as a femcel board (it is absolutely not and never was).

*a lot of these researchers
I meant to add to this that their research is often sort of faulty and lazy and really it ends up being more about them wanting to talk about the issue itself and not the reality behind it.

I'm sure the English speaking incel community which they research is predominantly white, why wouldn't it be?

Some of these researches are writing about the issue from a more domestic standpoint, so naturally they might focus on whites more since even if Asians are disproportionately over represented in incel spaces, whites are still the majority of the population and make up a larger number of them in the west.

>Also a lot of these articles don't do research or their research is absolutely terrible.

It's not articles, people are spending three years of their life to research incels and just blatantly throwing out falsehoods. I remember a few years back there was some soy ginger at my university doing his dissertation on r/braincels, a subreddit I used at the time he did his research (2019). The subreddit had a plethora of internal polling showing it was 40-50% asian/indian, had memes every week talking about how you can't suffer as a white man. Joked about how mass immigration would give white incels access to pussy and that they'd finally ascend. There'd be at least 10 posts a week about how white men can't suffer and how hard indians/asians had it.

Three years of your life producing worthless research, I cannot imagine wasting your life like that.

>PhD on incels
imagine needing a PhD to understand that women sexual liberation fucks up the game for the majority of men and that as a result many of them get depressed and mentally unstable.

the entire sphere of social "sciences" has always put out complete bullshit all the time

Nobody owes you sex chud

ITT: white incels

Have you heard the song by arthur brown called fire? yeah

Incels are so predominantly non-white that many incel forums consider it IMPOSSIBLE to be white and incel. These researchers need to read what JBW means.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.44K)

The english speaking incel community is only like 50-60% white, in some parts they barely hold a plurality and are in the 40%. You really underestimate how brown the incel community is.

Forgotten lore, but the proto-incel community "True forced lonliness" was like half black African American.

Sociology is the most pozzed science out there so they can only criticize non-minorities.
Literally where all the race and gender theory come from.

pretty much lmao

I tried to amend that here You should have corrected him m8. A lot of these papers and the degrees are bullshit anyway.

There are white incels

Some guy in the uk went around shooting people bcos he was an incel

That said i can imagine there are disproportionate azns and indians in those spaces

Blackcels are a real phenomenon. White women wont touch them even if they have daddy issues, Asian women see them as subhuman, Latina women see them as too non-traditionally masculine, and black women only date up. If you're not tyrone you're completely fucked over.

I remember those TFL guys. That said the one I remember best was an old white guy named Bill, I think.

There are, technically, though it is easier for white men to get out of it and as the OP was saying, even in countries were whites are a majority Asians are vastly over represented. It would be fair enough to say that it's a mostly non-white problem.

White "incels" are volcels anyway, everyone (save academics, apparently) knows this.

Ok virgin!
All incels are volcels

The cock carousel and all that rubbish doesnt line up.

nobody owes you UBI, health care, social security, child support, public universities or any other tax funded service whose majority of beneficiaries are women, reddit

A low SMV indian male cannot even get prostitutes, they are true incels

>Ok virgin!
>all arguments attack opponent's access to female holes and not the arguments

>All incels are volcels
Yes I know but it's still vastly easier for white men to easily get laid than Asian men.

Dont care virgin
This is a meme
Agreed. But getting a girl isnt as impossible as these idiots think

>Dont care virgin
not an argument

Sociology, anthropology, and anything that ends with "studies" are not real scientific disciplines and they should simply be ignored.

32 khv, if only i had an access to guns

See my previous statement,
virgin

>Agreed. But getting a girl isnt as impossible as these idiots think
>every country has british slags

ywnbaw

Post tits whore

>*shames people for being virgins*
>being virgin is totally optional bro

lol

Most incels are terminally online guys who:
Refuse to go to the gym
Refuse to make friends
Etc etc

They fall prone to depressed people 'global' thought patterns like: its the lack of patriarchy or i'll be arrested if i talk to her or all women act in this way.

They also refuse to build any sort of game or knowledge of things that make women tick

Not everyone who gets laid or gets a gf is a gigachad.

Ywabav

>refuse to go to the gym
went for 2 years (with professional nutritionist support), turns out I am simply unable to grow muscle and no doctor can figure out why.
>refuse to make friends
I tried several times, but my tastes are too weird for other people, also I am unable to understand social rules required for friendships.
>They also refuse to build any sort of game or knowledge of things that make women tick
Ive read about these, they all are basically useless if you are autistic and dont have a large social network of friends.