Any Forumscels will post on Any Forums all day, constantly think about killing themselves, drink, do drugs...

Any Forumscels will post on Any Forums all day, constantly think about killing themselves, drink, do drugs, and waste years languishing in misery before they see a fucking psychiatrist and take their goddamn meds.

Why?

Attached: 7BF65215-188A-4AB1-A9B4-99C0FD32C9D8.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

Government must be more totalitarian, and control my life more. Otherwise, people like me are wasting resources of the Republic.

That's just a side effect of being a libtard Biden voting current thing supporting npc chuck. They support the collapse and anyone who even tries to utter a word about it. Subhuman board

I'm considering trying but from what I've heard the usual meds are not very effective

>tf
>tp

>bro, just take your meds and then everything will be le okay
Fuck off, I would rather suffer and wget drunk every night than take SSRIs and become a zoloft zombie.

Attached: argument refutations.png (1024x1536, 1.15M)

therapy is a meme and meds dont do anything

You think SSRIs are some sort of zombie drug? You're wrong, I started taking them thinking they would make me either really excited or super relaxed but the truth is they just make you feel normal, in a very boring sense.

Is it dissapointing? Yes, maybe. Can you do stuff while taking them? Yeah, that's the point.

I will never take any tablet that a head doctor gives me. I have cancer and I need to take anti-cancer tablets? Fine. I have depression or schizophenia and need to take good brain medication? Never.

Attached: 1614113627585.jpg (1080x767, 34.92K)

antidepressants cant cure everything and everyone especially if you are not only depressed but also have other shit going on in your brain that needs to be fixed or at least kept at a manageable level
i will never take another antidepressant pill because not only they made me uncomfortable to sit but also caused another psychosis and because of which i ended up in a ward for two full months

Pretty much this

I'd also rather circumsize myself with a pitchfork than actually go and talk about my issues to a th*rapist.

>If you're depressed just take your meds
And these people call russians narcos

Just not gonna do it. Alcohol and masturbation are enough for me.

I can be suicidal and functional in day-to-day life. I never understood this idea that you can't do anything while depressed which makes me doubt the meds

I don't need meds all I want to feel is love.

Attached: 1654294792488.jpg (460x357, 30.02K)

Psychs don't work
I'm never seeing one
My friends who see them tell me they're a waste of time, literally just speaking to someone and they nod their head
I rant about my problems on Any Forums I don't need someone to speak to about my problems, speaking to someone about my problems is not going to cure my problems

>go to emergency room because you wanna kill yourself
>locked in a prison cell for 6 hours, in an undignified patient gown
>see a psychiatrist few months later
>talk to them for 10 minutes about how you're sad and anxious
>gives you a script for benzos and SSRIs
>if you can afford them
>come back in a year if you're still down

by far not my first or last experience with psychiatry and mental health care.
the only decent psychiatric care I ever got was at a mental hospital in the middle of the biggest city in the country next to and affiliated with one of the top universities in the world, which had exceptionally good funding and well managed programs
EVEN THEN it wasn't all that great

I can see why nobody wants to go through the system, it's fucking terrible, and all I hear is that it's terrible everywhere

I already take my meds but it doesn't work

also I took all the benzos and kept taking more and went through withdrawal hell when the 2 refills ran out lol

Don't worry guys, I'm almost there.

Attached: 1651564541679.jpg (680x489, 40.49K)

mental health professionals suck in my country
it's really a last resort

>fucking psychiatrist and take their goddamn meds
Yeah fuck you and your Jewish pills. Like they would magically makes women realize my worth as a human being instead of treating like garbage or non-existent

Attached: gray.jpg (695x767, 51.27K)

What does that make you but a current thing opposing npc magat sneed. You are still cattle whipped up into a neurotic frenzy and unable to escape the ideological stranglehold on your mind.