Do americans really?

Do americans really?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-10_at_18-31-10_unknown.png_obraz_PNG_1080974_pikseli_Skala_93.png (480x270, 98.42K)

yeah sounds about right. why do you think we are so fat?

>every
>fucking
>day
I eat out once a week to stop my body from acclimating to calorie deficit, and that feels like pushing it sometimes. It's no wonder people broke as hell and fat as fuck.

yes. And?

Not that I condone it but a lot of people drive through somewhere every morning to buy just coffee

If you combine it with huge portions, amount of sugar and salt they add to everything and corn syrup you can see how truly godlike American healthcare system is. If people would live like that here there would be no person older than 50

>americans claim they suffer when they can afford to eat out every day

Attached: 1615633238457.png (1275x667, 1.26M)

theyre probably counting a coffee shop as "dining out"

Supersize Me is vindicated

this is a $10 crack hit and yes I will eat it when I get the itch fuck you

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1365, 351.28K)

That hamburger alone would be a full dinner for me.

The worst fastfood binge I did was 2 days, and by the end of the 2nd day I felt pretty bad. How fags can keep it up daily is beyond me.

Send bobs

Your finnish PUSSY would be enough for me

this picture makes me want to unhinge my jaw and eat it whole like a boa constrictor

my sister eats out almost every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. i dont know how she's still alive.
>waiting 10 hours to get it because theres a line thats 10 blocks long
its good, but its not THAT good

I eat fast food once a week, been trying to get it down to zero although I'm skinny as hell

Blackpilling thread

In my country a single burgers costs 10

how do people afford to do that?

Most Americans? Obviously not. 2/3 do not.
1/3 do. Honestly, when I was working and single I ate fast food almost every lunch. Cheap and way easier (and frankly tastier) than bringing a sandwich from home.

Unless you are poor as shit you can definitely afford fast food lol its one of the reasons its so popular.