EFLs will never understand the struggle

EFLs will never understand the struggle

Attached: 1614716924612.jpg (800x450, 52.13K)

>needing to consciously translate when speaking in a foreign language
ngmi

That's... not supposed to happen. Obviously written by someone that's monolingual

This
It's not like you're constructing some dry latin like back in school lol

It's fine, the true pain is when the opposite happens. And since this fucking hellsite is the only social interaction I really have it happens more often than I'd like.

Yes it is. Unless you bothered to perfect your english so much.
I don't, i only bothered to speak english well enough to make my point come across, still countless times i say things which don't make any sense in english, because i still english with a portuguese mindset.

That's not how it works when you're actually fluent, as in the whole sentence is formed in another language right away, no need for thinking in your native language

Is this what monoliguals think people who speak several languages think like?
I can't change registry midway, and If I'm speaking english and suddenly someone speaks portuguese to me I often reply to them in eglish without noticing.

Cont: no spaniard or latinx is smart so you know she's full of doodoo

Who the fuck does this

That just means you're very very rusty but if you need to do that despite using it to converse casually (like not speaking to the foreign coworker using very basic instruction) then you're a bona fide cretin.
The actual opposite often happens, where you mix sentence structures or struggle to find words in the other language

Truth is
The more i spend talking/practicing in English the worse i get in my native language. My English doesn't even improve

Vergara is so sexo

At this point, since i spend so much on the internet and read books in English, ect. i genuinely am better at English than my native language, and often talk and think in English over Croatian.

Attached: 1654079340538.jpg (244x250, 13.48K)

Nothing about perfection, I'm basic chinese, mid level german, and C2 english but I don't formulate portuguese in my head before speaking any of these.
If you're learning a language on a word by word basis, or verb by verb, you're just a brainlet to begin with. A language is not formulated nor understood unit by unit, but as whole. Learn phrases, not units of speech.

i am shit at english does this happen in your cunt

you don't speak multiple languages if all you speak are European languages

But when I talk in English I think in english.
This scene was written by some industrial slop fed monolingual mutt

shes married stop

Likely story, and easy excuse for being retarded.

Nigga this doesn’t even happen to my monolingual C2 broken english ass
Women.

>he doesn't think in 2 or more languages
weak

Attached: 1653480564852.jpg (680x512, 43.31K)

At this point I think mostly in English

That woman is ridiculously /sex/, that blonde hair looks awful though as it does on all non-whites

this if you are proficient in a language that shit dont happen

Attached: giga chad (2).jpg (1080x1664, 154.09K)