Mexicans Are Lazy? Hindus Believe So

Mexicans Are Lazy? This what a Hindu friend is questioning me with. This person says that most Indians believe that Mexicans living in the US are the laziest, most criminal-like, and uneducated people, worst than blacks. These Indians believe that "Mexico is a very good country and no one would want to leave a very good country, where you speak one tongue and live with one ppl."

He says that if you think really, really hard, "Mexico is in the top 20% of the world. They only have problems with the government. That's it. They have good resources (oil)."

He says:

Even if Mexico has corrupted government, every government is corrupted. Look at Indian government. They are 10 x more corrupt than Mexico. And, they Indians produce faster doctors, than Mexicans.

I showed him stuff about difficult life in Mexico, and he responds, "Have you seen the stuff al qaeda does? that's 300000 times worse than mexico. they do car bombings. they behead ppl. suicide bombings."

Mexico's problems are "pussy shit", he says.

Also, he says "that's the entire reason i'm asking this question". "I'm trying to understand the mexican culture. i'm so saddened that they aren't succeeding the way they should. if countries with horrible governments that murder and kill ppl. and discrimiante women. and behead questioners, can bring in the most educated ppl, i don't see why mexico can't".

Después, he says "mexico is a very blessed country. beautiful. oil. i dunno what's wrong. that's why i wanted to hear it from a mexican's perspective"

Then, he says "where im coming from is that if mexicans can't succeed in the united states, we should really consider some actions. honestly, because LA used to be a place where you could unlock ur door. and not worry. now we have all this gang violence."

Anyways, I would just like to hear Any Forumss THOUGHTS on this. Gracias. I'm Mexican, and I'm debating with him about this.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 132.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CimHXD8evVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on Reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

Who cares what they think indians shit on the streets

I consider all nonasians as lazy and we are the laziest Asians after maybe Arabs. chinks, japs and Koreans are super hardworking and it shows.
Mexico is really gifted. Your only problem is you are the neighbour of the satan of degeneracy the Jewnited States. It's not your fault. It's America's.

Mexico is literally Europe tier if you remove the Mexicans obviously. I played forza horizon 5 and there were no Mexicans so it was the best experience since forza horizon 2 which happened in spain

Mexico has a higher standard of living, higher gdp per capita, and the people there aren't chimps that shit on the streets.
Indians really deserve all the bullying and demoralizing they receive. What a bunch of rats, you are the most pathetic and weak race. There are literally zero great fighters or sportsmen from India. When you immigrate to the west you are bullied incels and can only live vicariously through soulless pajeet CEO's who were given their position by a jew, because jews know that indians are servile faggots who will not say no to them.
Seriously, your diaspora here gets bullied by blacks, white and mexicans. Even asians are less pathetic and repugnant than you.

>where you speak one tongue and live with one ppl
Untrue 15% of Mexicans ar white and we have more than 16 different indigenous languages that are still spoken.
They make up a quarter of the world's population
And the fact that such a backwards poor cuntry like India thinks less of us says how much we are hated internationally.
>It's not your fault
I blame Spain for race mixing.

Bro there are literally hundreds of images on google of indians bathing in shit.
These fucking vermin are worse than blacks, worse than any other race.
They get zero pussy here. Unlike mexicans who are the brown people who get white pussy the most.

But India is worse than Mexico

>because jews know that indians are servile faggots who will not say no to them.
Funny enough they often brag about this. It's as if they want to be slaves to whites.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 162548.png (1886x242, 34.31K)

Yeah but then they brag about how even with extreme poverty they are a lot more peaceful than us
Also race mixing with whites is wrong and I hope your wrong about it being common almogst our people.
IT has a lot lower crime rate despite being poorer.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-09 162808.png (506x362, 142.02K)

Violence is good. Indians are literally low t bugmen, I think even the chinese are higher T.
The average american woman could beat the living shit out of a pajeet.
I'm hoping China nukes that shithole poo subcontinent.

To fair though. Indians can be some hardcore soulless mfers but usually the victim proper deserved it

>The average american woman could beat the living shit out of a pajeet.
>T. Gets gang raped

This thread was made by the schizo "HISPANICS AND BLACKS HAVE A SECRET ALLIANCE AGAINST WHITES AND ASIANS" poster.

>Violence is good.
I agree but not when it's brother killing brother. We kill rival syndicate members for making a rude face but we allow racist border patrol agents to rape and murder our people.
We allow people like Trump to call us rapist animals and there is no riots. If he has said something like that about Blacks they would have burned down a whole city once he was elected, we did not, becasue we do not care for each other, we worse racial conscousness than blacks.
That technically true everywhere. But only in Mexico would you have drug war that already has 100,000+ dead, they deseved it of course but we are suppose to be a family and work together to sell drugs to gringos like when ur people sold opium to China.

Attached: DgK5CDDVAAAkR8U.jpg (774x900, 187.16K)

>HISPANICS AND BLACKS HAVE A SECRET ALLIANCE
I wish. But in LA and elsewhere we literally kill each other while cutting deals with the Aryan Brotherhood.
And now what? Whites and Asians are gonna kick us out of California with gentrification.
Just like in Austin Black and Mexican neighborhoods are disapperaing and we still fight amogst each other.

I'm glad I haven't met any indians in my life because their posters are fucking insufferable.

It's like imagine being the Uvalde school shooter.
You literally live in a militarized border community with an active Border Patrol station and ICE center.
Imagine choosing to throw ur life away killing your own people and not the literal oppressors next door.
Sorry, I am very doomerpilled on this topic, hopefully it turns out I am just overly pessimistic.

Mexicans are coward monkes, my country is 10 times worst than muh shit, I see zero migration to USA

didnt read lol

>posters are fucking insufferable.
From what I can tell they are obssessed with sounding white.
That is only reason I can think of them hating us. They are copying white people, as they have no historic reason to care about us much less hate us.
Imagine choosing to side with the race that genocided 6 million of ur kind during the British induced Bengal Famine and says shit like this about ur people for no reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=CimHXD8evVk

>I see zero migration to USA
It's the same reason usa have not allowed mass migration from African cunts even poorer than yours.
Historically they have hated Blacks more than us, however that is beginning to change.
Ican see them taking black Braziians over us soon.
Good because we didn't want another whitey's take on this.

Dude, we are acostumed with genocides so much that we barelly just laugh about it