Being an only child here in Norway is pure suffering, there’s no other country worse to be an only child in

Being an only child here in Norway is pure suffering, there’s no other country worse to be an only child in.

Attached: lin.jpg (640x640, 81.93K)

2 sisters? Imagine the massages…

Two older sisters, no less. What a lovely situation.

Also Norway, why are you trying to drive us all insane? In the grand scheme of international familial relations we are the most derelict of thirdies starving and gazing at the wealth and bounty Norwegians surely take for granted. Stop fucking with us.

>Live your dream in Norway
Fucking lucky bloodi basterds sir

Is it true that in Scandinavia it's completely normal to see your siblings and parents naked and even bath together

you wrong brother

yes there is no shame in bodies, everyone has one!

Is it better to be a child with a sibling in a 2nd world country than an only child in Norway?
My heart goes out to all the single Norwegian children.

Yes

Damn, I guess I could have gotten worse results in my life lottery then.
Hug your sister tonight twice. Once for yourself and once for one of your only child compatriots.

I know

I am an only child my Z brother :(

Damn I'm sorry bro

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 15.68K)

It’s grim being so alone

If it makes you feel better one of my former work acquaintances expressed borderline murderous sentiment towards his brother and it was clear they were irreconcilable. Some sibling relationships are fantastic, a lot are good, some are bad, and a few are very shitty. So being an only child isn't the worst fate to befall on someone.

I’m gonna be honest with you, it doesn’t make me feel any better it’s a different situation here in Norway but thank you

god I wish that were me

Well I tried. :(

dont have any sisters?

I never had an incest fetish until you guys started posting this shit two weeks ago or whatever

I do. They're a pain to deal with, you quicky learn the value of being alone.

Kids are expensive, esp their education if you don't want to send them to state school.

I lost my virginity to my female cousin when I was 15. She was 21yo

Yea rub it in scumbag