Have reports of japan's decline been greatly exaggerated?

It seems despite 30 years of stagnation and having china and japan eat their breakfast, lunch and dinner, Japan is still the trendsetter with the Vtuber phenomenon. With DALL-E becoming publicly available already, I'm convinced consumer AI is going to be here sooner than expected, and personal anime AIs designed to make you spend more money are gonna be the next big thing.

Attached: file.png (1191x669, 1002.67K)

vtubers are reddit

(cont)
Although Japan is lagging in AI development, the CCP is likely to crack down on anime cortana companies in China, and the US doesn't have a moe culture and will use AI in other directions, which guarantees Japan to at least be an equal partner in monetizing digital waifus.

The japanese will just keep trying harder until everyone cracks under the strain. Until everyone cracks they're gonna be fine.

vtubers are not as popular as you think
anime is not as popular as you think
japan stagnation is fine considering how far they’ve come

>VTUBER THEREFORE GLOBAL DOMINATION

Attached: a2634e1f8c5a75d6f2876e2be5fc320c2.png (389x451, 37.31K)

It was promoted on twitch's front page recently, so amazon by proxy.

Vtubers are some of the top grossing streamers on Youtube

I talk with a lot of normalfags and I have to disagree with anime not being popular. I would say that at this point the majority of people born after 1995 have seen more than 10 anime. Every streaming platform has anime bro.

Until I can have an anime GF in VR with AI so advanced you can't tell she isn't real then I don't care.
Anything else is settling for less.

Attached: arms.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

they're the top gross streamers on youtube lmao

I'm convinced every black man has seen Dragon Ball

Anime is literally a normie thing now what are you smoking lol

Yeah but nobody outside already users of those services (and still a very niche percentage of those users) really know or watch vtubers
Youtube stats are to be grab with a pinch of salt with all the bots that dwell there

Falling country
:/
Falling country,Japan
:o

most people don’t watch streamers
it’s niche by normie standards
what few they have watched is all trendy shit like dbz, mha, naruto, aot
dbz is black culture

/vt/ exist fuckward

Attached: 1648643414627.png (354x449, 169.87K)

you will fall, you will accept immigrants, you will receive BMC(Big Manong Cock)

It was always western cope.

Attached: 1631265518977.png (1083x497, 88.25K)

>30 years of stagnation
well you said it and then you went on a rant about your chinese cartoons

they experienced an era of great economic growth during the cold war, and together with some of their quirky ways of doing things, were becoming the world's number one economy in two weeks (heh, sound familiar?). in hindsight we see that they were destined to become just another developed country. with their own endearing unique characteristics of course, perhaps amplified by the recent history of being hype central

Japan's total fertility rate is 1.38
Japan's population is 125 million

Poland's total fertility rate is 1.4
Poland's population is 38 million (refugees not included)

But nobody says about Poland's decline

for how long respectively though