What would happen if I drank some tap water in red countries?

what would happen if I drank some tap water in red countries?

Attached: 1652354446718.png (655x835, 878.5K)

Shit yourself or get alzheimers

You would shit blood

I very much doubt that you can drink tap piss in the US without dying to lead poisoning

I've drank tap water in Saint Petersburg. Don't know what sort of fucked up parasites I might have but haven't noticed any issues

Nothing would happen

>shithole coping that their Russian masters have been exposed as horrible at war

this. bullshit map

Nothing would happen here. You can drink it pretty much everywhere in Russia. Doesn't taste great everywhere though

I drink tap-water and never had a problem desu.
The only thing i ever saw was some of the cleaning stuff they put in the system coming out, which is weird as fuck.

Nothing would happen. Tap water is perfectly healthy to drink almost everywhere in the world. These maps are made by the Big Aqua to boost bottled water sales

Shit map.
Serbia has better water and waterworks than most of the non red countries in that map.
Ecpats from USA are always surprised how much better it is, especially the ones from shitholes with oil and chemical industry pollution like Michigan.

Nothing. I drunk much of it in childhood and am completely fine

I heard serbian tap water is just russian cum

why is every portugese post utter garbage lately?

You'd become straight and would stop having mental issues.

> only drinking tap water
> ending up in Any Forums

seething

>>shithole coping that their Russian masters have been exposed as horrible at war

Nigga, you lost to goat herders and accumulated a debt of 6.5 trillion dollars
Shut up,serious...

That's only one schizo, I presume

They have the highest (literal) faggot-per-poster of Any Forums so their anus worm parasite messes with their brains

The only place I would actively avoid drinking the water at all costs is China because of how many pollutants are in their water supply. Anywhere else you'll probably gets the shits at worst.

>Anywhere else you'll probably gets the shits at worst.
Try Scandi tapwater.

You get a lot of replies

>loses 10,000 aircraft to rice farmers
>does nothing in WW2 besides dropping atomic bombs in a defeated country (that was defeated by Russia and China)
>loses constantly to chinks
>being kicked from ME by Russia
>accumulated so much debt having its ass kicked by goat herders and rice farmers that not even his great great great great children will be able to pay this shit
>+75% of their jets can't fly and the rest are flying garbage
>missiles are so crap that its doubtful that they could at least reach Mexico
>Russia literally owns the ukrainian area that produces 80% of countrys GDP
>"ooga booga shithole Merica numbah one!!"

Is one literal Shoah, 6 gorrilions of russians died

Attached: images (59).jpg (405x520, 31.33K)

Nothing will happen, but it generally depends on the region. There will be nothing in my city, in other cities the water will simply taste bad, and in some you can get something bad