How many online and real life friends do you have and what do you usually talk with them about in your country

How many online and real life friends do you have and what do you usually talk with them about in your country

Attached: 1654721302227.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

none of your business

>friends

Attached: 1652791491249.jpg (425x424, 51.97K)

0 (zero)

I have maybe 20+ online friends and around 5 irl friends. I talk to them equally since I live with my friends and I have a computer here too.

0(zero(null))

>online
>real life friends
Technically 3 friends since childhood but I haven't seen them in months or even years since after hs we pretty much all went on with our own lives. As teenagers/young adults we talked about anime, japanese culture (yeah I know) and sometimes politics, philosophy and history.

IRL 1
on the internet 2
Usually about work, what happened during the day, we may tell jokes and comment on arthouse movies while drinking cider.
Sometimes we go to the theatre and discuss it

I was expecting that people here would have lots of online friends. I'm myself a loser without any online friends so I don't talk to anyone really. I have one friend in real life but he's far away right now, so we talk super rarely and I'm going insane because of my loneliness

>online
>rl

Attached: few6s.png (640x480, 443.83K)

my best online mate is a korean, been talking to him since 2020. also a singaporean, very quirky dude. i have like 4-5 irl friends i actively talk to, rest are just "friends" you'd greet when you see but won't really have anything to talk about.

I made an online friend from Spain, about a year ago he has visited Slovakia, in a month I'm visiting him in Spain. I play video games with him every day

I’ll be your friend Germanon

Attached: F4BE8441-D9D2-469D-89D5-A1FF5D39F907.jpg (808x1024, 83.91K)

>Online friends
No such thing
>real life friends
Like 10 maybe

Zero in both regards. I guess I try to be fun and nice at work but nobody seems interested in hanging out (and most are 20year older than me).
Having online friends just stresses me out so I had to stop that.

0 IRL, 3 online friends that I've known for 15-16 years (we met in 2006-2007 when I was 11, we're all about the same age).

online, none
irl, about 10

>Online
None
>IRL
One very close, who i can share anything with, several less close friends who it's more varied

this
altho i do hang with one (1) old classmate often but I always am the one offering it

my family and that's it

Any Forums is the only place i interact with people.
i dont talk to any people in real life except for saying "thank you" to delivery guys or when buying something in a store
i dont do posts outside of Any Forums, dont write in chats or in the comments. it's all just a full read only mode for me