POLISH LANGAUGE CANT BE REAL LMAAOOO

POLISH LANGAUGE CANT BE REAL LMAAOOO
they speaking gibberish...
i copied this from their general:
>Okej mam lepsze pytanie bo poprzednio nie dostałem odpowiedzi. Zamiast "jak się w kimś zakochać" to tym razem "jak poznać jakąkolwiek dziewczynę *nie na imprezie* jako informatyk" japierdole jak ja nienawidzę braku dziewczyn na tych studiach

WTF

Attached: 798x1200.jpg (798x1200, 17.95K)

They really do.

MASH ON UR KEYBOARD... POLISH WILL COME OUT:
KSFHZZSZZZZ SIDTZJJAA FIBCNKOEB SIDTGAAJ

Ok I have a better question about something something answer. Something something meeting something women not at a party like information. Fucking hell like something did not see without women in that studio.

Attached: Dutch train sign.jpg (1171x603, 112.5K)

I understood everything perfectly

do kuce really?

>Ok I have a better question because last time I didn't get the answer. Instead of "how to fall in love with somebody" this time "how to meet any girl" *not at a party* as a student of comps sci" fucking hell how I hate the lack of girls in my uni

Okey mam lepše pytanje bo popřesnjo nje dostalem odpovědzi. Zamjast "jak sję v kimś zakochać" to tym razem "jak poznać jakąkoljvjek dzjevčyznę *nje na imprezje* jako informatyk" japjerdolje jak ja njenawidzę braku dzievčyn na tych studjach
no ě, clashes with ę
JAN HVS solved it all centuries ago, they chose not to listen

nje =/= nie

nie = *ńe ; -> nje

completely normal

Hello my name is:
Czczczcsczcscweqeakalkeqiewcaczceczlelsski

>japierdole

Attached: 15966389024780.jpg (821x786, 35.41K)

did you post this because of the other thread that was making fun of the dutch language?

Attached: 1641293347054.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

it's actually supposed to be ja pierdole from "pierdolić" but people write it together for comedic value similar to "jajebie" instead of "ja jebię"

Attached: assburger.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

>tf
>tp

This is nothing like Polish language you retard.

Imagine seething so hard over lmao dutch really are pathetic

Attached: tikkie.png (456x373, 88.32K)

IK OOK you fucking nigger

>POLISH LANGAUGE CANT BE REAL LMAAOOO
>they speaking gibberish...
>i copied this from their general:
>>Okej mam lepsze pytanie bo poprzednio nie dostałem odpowiedzi. Zamiast "jak się w kimś zakochać" to tym razem "jak poznać jakąkolwiek dziewczynę *nie na imprezie* jako informatyk" japierdole jak ja nienawidzę braku dziewczyn na tych studiach
>WTF

Attached: 1609504750753.png (824x870, 314.26K)

I first time saw the French defending the Polish