/asean/

Religious Asean Edition

Attached: IMG_20220609_203638.jpg (1080x912, 235.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nk0gHjFiQqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pertamax for /ss/!

Attached: 1654764357078.jpg (1320x1800, 279.61K)

Sex sex sex sex post more sweaty girls

second for redhead

Attached: redhead bvll.png (2195x3382, 2.05M)

Living in Asia Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter

>Just had a very chaotic break up with my gf. We've been together for 7 years, seven fucking years and it all went down to shit. I loved her very much since I met her. She has a very religious family, went to church with her almost every Sunday and we both agreed that we shouldn't have sex before marriage. I was a happy and content man being with her until the day came like she was acting like a "whore" which is pretty weird for a "religious" woman. I keep telling her that she's acting odd and she should probably go to sleep and we talk about it after. She still keeps insisting on having sex with me and I kept saying no because I promised to her parents to not touch her before we get married. She ended up crying and she said all she ever wanted was to have family with me. It's like she wants to have a kid already.
>We ended up splitting for 2 weeks to cool things up and suddenly her mother told me she is pregnant. It made me fucking confused for hours wondering how did I ever get her pregnant when we, for once never had fucked each other. I realized that she actually cheated on me and wanted to have sex with me so that she has some proof that the baby is mine. I was so fucking mad I end up chimping out in my room and cried with rage silently. I was in despair and felt very betrayed being with her for a long time and she ended cheating on me. It crushed my soul. Talked to her mom personally and told her mom that I did not touch her daughter ever. I told her if she still has questions, she should ask her daughter. Her mom knew me for a long time and knows that I'm not bullshitting her.
>I don't know what the fuck should I do right now. I'll keep moving forward i guess but it will take a long time to start a relationship again. I'm so crushed and it's like close to impossible to find peace. Fuck this people

Attached: 167584378543.png (594x597, 444.42K)

filipino bros, we lost...

br-bro..

>Most religious
>Yet the most secular democratic country after Singapore
Why

The first would actually be Vietnam
Indonesia is far from secular
Also Singapore is not democratic

We're not secular

thoughts on pits?

Attached: 62027077_451554108967914_4418848183500235178_n.jpg (1080x720, 53.6K)

saatnya menggatot

Yes we are secular: we separate the clergy from public matters. We aren't islamic in any way except for personal matters. For the rest, secular legal codes apply.
Vietnam ain't democratic; they're commie.
Yes Singapore ain't democratic if I think about it.
And oh shit I forgot the flips lmao. They're more secular than us then.

>Comfy rainy night frens

Attached: 1654783801265.png (1180x875, 859.81K)

Meant to reply to this. Here's your (you)

Indogs are more secular than us, only old people go to church nowadays. Singapore is literal dictatorship but in a good way, lee kuan yew kinda based though, he bfto Marcos sr.

>we separate the clergy from public matte
This is fucking false lmao
Look our govt literally regulate halal stampel, zakat, wakaf, hajj and many more about religion things

showing up to this event with my mat rempit gang with bats and machetes to enforce religious law and will beat up any muslim who decides to violate it to prevent them from turning into sinners
inshallah

Attached: FB_IMG_1654649540159.jpg (720x720, 59.4K)

>Langsa | Seorang pria di Langsa, AH (26) divonis 80 bulan penjara dan 80 kali cambuk karena terbukti menyodomi bocah laki-laki berusia tiga tahun. Aksi itu dilakukan AH di toko tempatnya bekerja.
>Dikutip detikSumut dari putusan Mahkamah Syar'iyah Langsa, Rabu (8/6/2022), aksi sodomi itu bermula saat AH mengajak korban dan saudara korban masuk ke ruko tempatnya bekerja di Langsa pada 9 Februari lalu. AH merayu korban dengan iming-iming memperlihatkan kucing.
>Majelis hakim menjelaskan, hal yang memberatkan AH antara lain perbuatannya mengakibatkan trauma pada korban serta korban mengalami depresi dan merusak masa depan korban. AH juga disebut tidak mendukung program Pemerintah Aceh dalam menegakkan syariat Islam.
astajim akhii

Let me guess, you're chinese

>AH juga disebut tidak mendukung program Pemerintah Aceh dalam menegakkan syariat Islam
Based, libtard get the whip

>Mahkamah Syar'iyah
>Sumatra Utara

Attached: 1641538742258.png (420x420, 278.54K)

hello? religion of piss?

In your humble opinion, which Asean country has the most beautiful women and which country likes white men the most?
Asking for an American friend (he lives in Florida)

Langsa is Aceh, geographylet

All those are personal religious matters. You can still eat haram foods even if you're a muslim for example. Not 100% secular but still separate from public matters
>Indogs are more secular than us, only old people go to church
So... You're more secular than Indogs then?

Langsa is in Aceh
>Dikutip detikSumut
it doesnt mean it happens in Sumut

Attached: 732899002_1494903131.jpg (2587x1940, 2.12M)

See the resemblance ?
arr rook same

Langsa is an Aceh city, user.
>AH juga disebut tidak mendukung program Pemerintah Aceh dalam menegakkan syariat Islam.
Either his case becomes a tool for the local government to push Shariah laws, or he's a pedo libtard.

Lets save climate change by reducing human numbers starting with Indonesians

A secular state would not have "official religions". A secular state would not subsidize hajj. A secular state would not me too god in its so called founding principles.

cokin liberal, jawir rahayu sama batak zionis semoga dihukum cambuk juga

Sumut is Sovl
youtu.be/Nk0gHjFiQqI

Attached: 3c568e305f4c5903f9f281ec8895a9af--bald-eagle-eagles.jpg (736x552, 67.71K)

kalau kamu pronoun nya apa beb?

go back anies, pay your debt

Attached: garberner.png (300x300, 123.66K)

Yes we're not 100% secular but we're literally more secular than the rest for democratic states in the region m8. Also yes the concept of official religions is bullshit but constitutionally you know we're more secular than even the UK
Kadroons will be extinct by 2030 god's willing

My father is from Langsa.
He's Chinese.

Attached: 4444444444.jpg (250x166, 5.38K)

No, some of those is public matters especially hajj
Just because you can eat pork doesn't mean you live in secular state fucking dumbass

>fb
go back

based we are truly serumpun

jo cara yehovah tau itu rumah, rumah kristen gimana? rumahlu pernah di samperin gk?

siapa yang nanya?

what has uk done to deserve that?

Yes I retake my point lmao. Hajj is still public matter. So not 100% secular but still you know at least we don't upheld sharia law except for personal matters like divorce or inheritance, and even then it's still legally viable to refuse to use sharia law to settle them

Based.