/brit/

You wake up in Croydon edition

Attached: 1518879130520.jpg (2976x3968, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3DcWJrzK0wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any solo clubbing man in

>holyrood
lmao

I thought that the capital of the US was New York City until I was something like 15 years old

Don’t really like NYC like the smaller cities you can get a better feel for them and the culture there. NYC is too large and too international
is it the same in the UK? Like is Manchester more interesting than London

all the banks are though (who actually run your country)

Haven't drunk any tap water for 2 years
Get all of my drinking water from the spring across the road

Monster Energy Ultra Fiesta Mango

he looks pleased

Attached: greggs.jpg (773x837, 154.63K)

london is way more interesting than manchester i would say

wheatwaffles rated me a 6/10 but as im quite young (18) he said i could reach a 7/10 (chadlite) or 8/10 (chad)
quite content with my results

Are you the same lad who had to survive on wild berries after the wind blew all the money out your wallet?

>better weather
are you insane?

manchester has more soul than london. still filled with obnoxious foreigners though

Really got nothing against ireland or the irish but it irks me when small countries get uppity.

Afraid not but seems like a good bloke

Live laugh love? More like phone fuck forget

Manchester has a higher Muslim population than London does.

new york has really good weather aside from a couple of months where it's freezing. they get so much more sunlight in america generally

Did you ever do anything as a kid that you deeply regret, and wish you apologised for, but never did and still feel terrible about it now?

I remember mocking a girl's speech impediment that upset her very much. Dunno why I did it as she was only ever kind to me and a really nice person.

Attached: 12.png (509x619, 7.78K)

May not have gone to the right places, but I had completely the opposite impression when I visited Manchester. Just looked like one of London's more soulless business districts, like Faringdon or something. Liverpool had far more soul desu (and I say that as a Mancester United customer)

wtf am i gonna die

Attached: 97D52C40-FC0D-4AA4-A95B-B49E28E6FC12.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Aside from St Pauls, a few Wren churches and the Tower of London, New York has better architecture than London. The average building and the average street is a lot nicer. Also, Indian food in the US is more authentic than the slop the Pakistanis here peddle us

Attached: New York City 3.jpg (1800x1200, 2.83M)

London is way better than Manchester
Any sense of community in cities is mostly dead anyway

Ah yes, the Great London Cope

Our summers are hot and humid as fuck though until like October

>Manchester United customer
>"when I visited Manchester"
Kek, every time.

Attached: 1444250263839.jpg (300x250, 24.42K)

I rode off on a kid's bike, then when I saw him approaching me in tears I got my cock out and pissed all over the seat and knocked the chain off. Then he had to fumble to put it back on and then ride home, covered in my stinky wee.

an organic evolution of the skyscraper is a nice feature of new york

Attached: upper levels of Coruscant.jpg (2003x800, 276.73K)

reminds me of the dog from summer of sam
probably a different breed though

>colder winters
>hotter summers
you're really braindead lad

Visited New York a while back, seems like a cool place from the tourist side but not sure that I'd want to live there permanently
Greenwich Village seems comfy

Is this your girlfriend's point of view whenever you're out of the house?

If money was no object and you could live anywhere in the UK, where would you live?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 106.51K)

times are tough for everyone

Attached: _125337385_0_william-big-issue.jpg (976x549, 74.81K)

>New York has better architecture than London
not my experience. i like old buildings i guess.

>Indian food in the US is more authentic than the slop the Pakistanis here peddle us
i prefer british style indian food to authentic indian food. just like american chinese food is better than authentic chinese food.

Yeah but if you look at it from my perspective, United were the best team in the country when I was growing up so it's only logical that I supported them despite living approximately 116 miles away from Old Trafford

Stole a soccer ball once as my coach’s older son punted mine into the woods and I couldn’t find it and didn’t want to say anything as I knew the coach would defend him
So I ran to one of the other teams practicing and stole an identical one so my parents wouldn’t get pissed
regret it to this day

a big house in the south hams

London's a lot more interesting than Manny - nothing to see there besides high rises or housing/industrial estates. There aren't really any cities/towns that are "cultured" without being tourist hotspots (e.g. York, Bath)

would probably stay here desu

urban britain is shit all around

buckingham palace

Grim shithole

bath

youtu.be/3DcWJrzK0wU
Full Waterloo movie is just up on YouTube. Lovely stuff.

*We're
Hypothetical, subjunctive mood

New york is full of older buildings

wherever you can get a proper yard, and a house that's at least 2500-3000 square feet

A teacher who survived the Texas school shooting said he will never forgive the police for taking over an hour to enter his classroom after the gunman first opened fire.

Arnulfo Reyes, a third and fourth grade teacher who taught in room 111, was shot in the lung and the back by high school dropout Salvador Ramos.

All 11 students in his classroom at Robb Elementary School, Uvalde, were killed. In total, 19 students and two teachers died in the attack on 24 May.

Leigh on Sea, Epping, somewhere nice close to Dartmoor or Brighton maybe

london or some remote scottish island. all or nothing kind of guy me

London has lost too much of its historic architecture. The Great Fire obviously destroyed the mediaeval ones, which can't really be helped, but plenty of Georgian and Victorian ones have been needlessly torn down.

Prefer the shower, me
Haha xx

can see why survivor's guilt is a thing

oh fuck, he's fucking pissed and all

I'd stay in Leeds. Really convinced it's the city that has everything for me.

A deeply anti-democratic MI6-linked cabal’s apparent influence on Priti Patel raises serious questions about her fitness to rule on Julian Assange’s extradition to the US.

Cabal now managing MI6-inspired “research and influence operation”

Effort may be funded by intelligence agency actors
British Home Secretary implicated in plot

Green advocates and perceived Chinese agents targeted

Home Office infiltrated by cabal’s civil service mole
Cabal seeks to seize power over energy policy and “displace” government minister

Ayyyyy done him

america

seeping with briddish culture this

pack it in

Attached: B2EAEF6B-EBF3-40EF-93CE-4869C95155AE.jpg (1170x2532, 302.14K)