You must live in either Sweden, Norway, or Denmark for the rest of your life. Which one do you pick? Why?

You must live in either Sweden, Norway, or Denmark for the rest of your life. Which one do you pick? Why?

Attached: 1654781222022.jpg (1200x675, 876.47K)

sweden i think
denmark has really high population density, and i already live in an agglomeration, i hate it

northern sweden

Not Sweden because they won't give me food.
I know nothing about the other two.

välkommen broder, här får du din nya fru

Attached: transus.png (600x800, 197.54K)

Denmark has the best work to rest ratio

North Norway in Finnmark because the population density is small enough for me although little higher where I currently live

Sweden.
Because I already live here.

Attached: IMG_20220609_153934.jpg (3615x2892, 3.57M)

It ain't that bad

Denmark ofc, Norway being a close second and Sweden hopefully never considered a serious option.

Attached: 1634060856470.png (828x714, 461.12K)

Norway
Right at the tip of the penis

Denmark probably, they seem to have all of the upsides of being a scandi but are seemingly no where near as asocial and autistic as their northern bretheren

needs to be amalgamated into one big country with one spoken language tbqhwy

Åland.

I want to live in Denmark
Won't learn the language, you can understand me already, I don't need to understand you

I can only suggest everyone go for Sweden or Norway because it's far more beautiful there. They have such rich and vibrant history and better weather too. Sweden and Norway is definitely where you want to go, not small boring Denmark.

Also they provide a bunch of tax insentives because so many people move away from it

Haaparanta, Sweden propably, since it basically finland.

Probably norge
I love Denmark but like somebody already said it's packed and I don't really like the sound of the language.
Norway feels similar but with a prettier sounding language and more open area with cool nature.
As for Sweden I don't want to live in a brown muslim country

Denmark seems the least gay

>I love Denmark but like somebody already said it's packed
Population density of denmark is similar to florida or pennysylvania. Its not that bad.

No it's terrible actually, you can barely move for people here. Sweden or Norway is by far the better choice.

Only downsides I see that all the services are far away, you are tied to your car. Also I presume of that population there is bunch of Sami people

Social democracy was a mistake.

Attached: EA2E6A43-7913-41BF-AC53-0D02A7695BDE.jpg (1079x212, 75.17K)

Do you not know what progressive taxation is?

It is theft

progressive taxation is just commies punishing successful people. Flat tax rate or you are gay.

snowmobile*
but rest is pretty much spot on. Most of the sami live inland, coast is filled with norwegian mixed

vghhh my brother

Norway by far.
Been there few times, the fjords and islands are beautiful, while sweden is just a plain forest and denmark is just plain depressing.
Also they have the best fish and black metal.

that's just the income tax, it's not even mentioning the property tax, wealth tax, inheritance tax, VAT tax, etc etc

Norway

>property tax, wealth tax, inheritance tax
We don't have any of those.

>denmark is just plain depressing.
Exactly, people need to move to Norway or Sweden.