Europeans are poor!!

>Europeans are poor!!
No we're not

Attached: Norway.jpg (950x628, 123.26K)

Europe is far richer than the US, i wish you fags would stop complaining that we get paid more because it obviously doesn't go towards anything useful.

maybe it means poor in terms of GDP

The average american lives like this

Wherras this is the richest country in europe

this might be the most uncanny and soulless picture of norway I have ever seen

these are catalogue houses and a couple of mcmansions, all built in the 90s, all shoddy, all aged like milk in one decade. absolutely repulsive area desired by tasteless boomers

Norway might be but you're a literal petrol state. Most of europe is significantly poorer than the US.

>google "poorest town in Germany"
>looks like the nice parts of Baltimore

Maybe the Scandis country.
But the average Western European is a fucking bum compared to the the U.S, Americans have an insane purchasing power.
God bless them, they're the reason providing online services in freelance is worth it when you're good at what you do, because you can get paid like an american.

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (2223x1677, 1.09M)

Germany is richer than Sweden and all Scandinavian countries are trash compared to the USA

cope, Turkfag

Attached: turkfagcope.png (685x258, 90.05K)

Attached: Polish_20220419_074316602.png (640x305, 66.6K)

>6x higher salary
>50% less taxes
>rent is same

Attached: usrent.png (1418x2665, 437.52K)

And the place being rented is even bigger at the same time
It would be cheaper actually if you look at places the same size

You are. But we svffer.

now show me the rent in states where people actually live, lmao.

Attached: lol.jpg (810x540, 92.07K)

Looks like many of the rich suburbs in Michigan except somehow even more tasteless

Attached: bay harbor, mi.jpg (1280x719, 169.97K)

used to love sneaking around richfag seafront properties like that in my hometown, finding some nice tall grass and rolling up a fat fucking blunt in your front yard.

Norway is richer than the US. The rest of Europe isn’t

Show the rent in German cities where people actually live

Attached: 7-format4.jpg (1152x648, 106.52K)

1700 euros is where an actual apartment in my city would START. you can rent a room in someone's house starting at 1200, but obviously that's not as good because you have less privacy.