/asean/

Sinaga edisi

Attached: 1616032870597.jpg (640x800, 141.57K)

Attached: FTxD40yaIAIv2Iw.jpg (1360x2048, 225.08K)

Attached: 1632601499170.webm (606x1080, 2.94M)

Aight ASEAN bros, describe to me your cunt's capital.

why is this whore flashing her hair and underwear? this is haram, especially hair

a cramped wet shithole

traffic jam
slums
angry people

Indeed brother, /asean/ only approve modestly dressing girl

Attached: FTNN2HnVIAIDryu.jpg (1362x2048, 342.47K)

just learned that "agus" and "jono" are western names originated from the dutch. i legit thought those were just common pribumi/villager names.

t. Agus Jono

Who is she? There are so many results on Google due to pics posted on Twitter etc.

agus from august
jono from john?

Attached: Sp1.jpg (704x444, 100.13K)

sorry but literally no one named like that. if you don't know it yet, both of those are the given names so it's impossible for someone with both of those at the same time. i mean, i'm pretty sure western expat like you probably wouldn't understand japanese naming system either but that's fine.

Attached: Sp2.png (659x444, 510.97K)

>Agus
that's if you are christcuck which is derived from Agustinus. Most people named Agus is actually derived from Bagus

Did young Obama pass as a local?

Attached: 1654768765008.jpg (640x360, 41.18K)

he has no balls

bait ? as long as they're not breaking the rules i'm fine with it, you got issues there. Stop caring it's so simple and easy CHUD.

Attached: Sp3.png (703x444, 565.33K)

Because there is no m*le around so she can relax

I once read that a lot of his classmate thought he's from the eastern region (orang timur)

there are so many races here that literally anyone can pass as local, unless you have blonde hair. he could pass as a nusa tenggaran/maluku/papuan.

kek

What's next ? you comparing megakek with clintjews ?

Attached: 1627641611469.jpg (640x628, 62.87K)

they have the same faces, not anything deep.

Just like Tokyo, except it's much dirty and it's not really Tokyo at all.

agus from st. augustine (christian saint)
andre from st. andrew (christian saint)
andi from andy
hendro from indra
Most christian sounding names are actually chrisitan saints' names, but most non-christians don't know that. Patrick, James, Thomas, etc. are all names of saints.

same energy too

pengen ngentot gan poster > /asean/ tripfags

I have a friend who's literally a gook, his parents are both full blooded korean (they came here for work, years before he was born). Everybody just treated him as your typical chinese descendants. Really, everyone that doesn't look bule could go here and pass as a local.

Why don't we have names derived from Japanese words/people? I mean, they were on us too albeit for just a short period.