How do you cope with sadness in your country?

Attached: 4C6800A8-5A9C-4F35-BB2C-A8E142BAF624.gif (424x498, 2.13M)

eventually i'll get to die so thats nice

I keep pets. If I'm busy caring for them and playing with them, or even just watching them go about their business, then I don't have as much time to dwell on the things I dislike about myself.

I fucking hate myself

Attached: 585337D7-FC0F-4A8F-BE63-CA1A08D90FD6.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

We just have to live with it Ameribro.
Unlike the Afro-Eurasians who are incapable of suffering, we must learn to live with it.

Man I did nothing wrong, yet my life turned out like this

go outside

Idk but since i'm racist on internet i am not sad anymore.

Why are you sad, user?

TV shows fill the void for a little bit

Morbius tanked and isn't getting a sequel

The girl I wanted to date is dating some rich moron

Stop being a sad cunt.

I try((

I dont watch tv

>I dont watch tv
You should. Some great entertainment.

I watched a lot of english comedy shows but then left tv all together

take the HBOpill

you probably did a lot of things wrong. wrong doesn't always mean bad, you probably made a lot of shitty decisions that didn't harm anyone except for yourself.

I got /fit, I got a good job, yet I ended up alone. I did nothing wrong

Seems like thats my only choice

I remind myself we are in the Kali Yuga, and I read fiction and learn languages to try and escape from reality. Sometimes I take drugs like kratom or phenibut to escape. Sometimes I get snus and take that. I do not drink usually because if I drink one pint I will end up drinking 20 more and passing out, then waking up and repeating the cycle until I run out of money.

Linux

Attached: file.jpg (3840x2160, 429.16K)

you have a very immature and unintelligent outlook on the situation. you are probably extremely lacking in confidence and never approach women but think that they are supposed to approach you just because you look like you have your shit together. very typical.

classic fitcel is probably a closeted homo

Everytime I go out, I get someone’s number or insta, but I don’t feel attracted to anyone now. I have only met one decent girl after who had a bf (she still kept insisting that we should meet, but I didnt go)

I live with the pain