Pics that go HARD

Pics that go HARD

Attached: 1920px-Percent_of_Hispanic_and_Latino_population_by_state_in_2012.svg.png (1920x1210, 256.01K)

based
im here in kansas and theres a bunch of other mexicans
we won bros

feels good being in iowa. the only mexicans i have to deal with here are in the cities or make my burritos.
i mostly hate you lads down south, but the burrito is the single greatest human invention of all time.

You fucking won mexibros, happy for you, the war mutts did against u was useless in the end.

>First Gen: Blue
>Second Gen: Blue
>Third Gen: Red
Every time. Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1389053825436.jpg (720x540, 35.23K)

>lads
yanks using british slang is super cringe

dont care

im trans and far left i support BLM and white genocide and stopasianhate and landback and defundingthepolice and womens rights

same here but with asian, we won bros :)

Why even hate mexicans as a group? What a dumb statement, Like if all mexicans were the same

don't worry soon it'll be 3 burrito taco spot, then 10, etc...

i really only like white people. i dont hate most mexicans on a personal level, i just think you should stay in your country.
id even support giving you guys california, new mexico, arizona, and texas just to get you out of here.

BASED

but you follow a jewish religion mostly their so that'll never happen enjoy the influx of brown and black population to rise

there's a growing community of mexicans all over the midwest including iowa, sorry bro but we fucking won.
I don't want white genocide to happen but my people are mexicans and I care only about them before everyone else.
Sorry about taking over your country bro, if it makes you feel any better I get along with white people and have white friends.

This

Hell I like Mexicans but I don't want America to become mexico

it only seems fair in all honesty since it's your native land, but we are keeping colorado and utah. i need a place to go skiing and mormons are based.
>their
nice try, paco
it'll be alright. we own all the assault rifles, so things will work themselves out.

I don't believe your "I just only like whitepeople", I'm 100% sure you despise, hate white progressives.

bullshit, you value people that think and share values with you, not some racial parasocial kinship

my parents are liberals. hating people based on politics is stupid. but my point wasn't that i love all white people and hate all shitskins. my point is that the only people i like are white.

Every single violent riot in the last decades shows that you're not willing to do anything with your assault rifles as long as its the police coming to oppress you lmao.
Every single mexican/chicano I know here owns guns, it doesn't matter, You will #backtheblue as they barge into your home and kill your family. White american republicans are the most cucked people on earth.

>Hell I like Mexicans but I don't want America to become mexico

Won't happen, america isn't mexico even if it gets mexican lmmigrants.

Institutions, history, geography, the very law of the land makes america different. And that has nothing to do with race much less mexican identity that isn't a race

you wont do shit boy lol
hispanic president 2040

mexicans are a tiny minority in the midwest. Fine, but a tiny minority.

more and more mexicans are buying guns, it ain't just a white thing to do anymore. Especially since they live mostly in poor urban areas where a gun is crucial for their survival against crime.

>hating people based on politics is stupid.
I agree, hatred is dumb, thats why I don't hate you but I still don't believe you, I'm pretty sure you don't believe in race kinship, this is all a (YOU) bait, no human on history has ever cared enough about race to put it above shared common values

I don't care if America turns into another mexican shithole, all you losers will be whining about corruption and low HDI due to your culture infecting the protestant work ethic of america.

This is a sad cope.
If you google any midwestern city with a >50k population hispanics will be a significant minority.
I just google sioux city, iowa and hispanics are 17% of the population lmao

whites and chicanos in the US are completely coherent, and coherent with blacks in the cities. Literally the least damaging immigrant group the US has ever had.

I share the shooting range with them. Most gun bunnies here are latinas. Comfy people, considering learning spanish. I don't have an ounce of hatred toward them.

lol whose side are you on.
this. like i said, i only see them when i go into the city for work or when i get a burrito.
i dont really mind the mexicans staying in the poor areas. that has been our strategy with blacks since we freed them. all long as they stay away from the rural areas im fine.
yes, but my common value, above all other things, is a racial homogeneous society, so your logic doesn't work.

Hispanics mostly buy guns through private sales. I live in SW kansas which is majority mexican and everyone I know carries a gun in their truck. My household has always owned guns, I own like 10 (mostly hunting guns). I mostly just horde ammo nowadays because shooting often is too expensive.

I literally just checked new births for the state. It's like 77% white. And with the immigration and overall low birthrates I don't think it'll grow further. White Californians are a far bigger danger to iowa.

soon to be 75% then 74% then 72% etc..

>but my common value, above all other things, is a racial homogeneous society

Racial homogenuity isn't a value but a state of society.

Values are moral codes, ideas, beliefs, actions, common parlance.

There is no such thing as racial homogenuity as a value, that is just a state of demographic set, but nice try

I live in Michigan and my best friend was Mexican as a kid. However he was the only Mexican I’ve ever met outside of Detroit. The Mexican population isn’t that big here

again, the birth rate is declining and iowa is one of the more fertile states for whites

Birth rates are declining everywhere and with every race but hispanics crash was by far the deepes. They are now around black levels which never saw considerable gains. Besides that it isn't a race. It'll probably be more callous.

The danger to iowa is white californians gentrifying the state. Unironically a fucking plague.

Have you ever met Mexicans in America before? They are as Mexican as Taco Bell.

Honestly you sound like a chud. I stopped giving a shit about race and ethnicity when I started travelling and working with people from other nations. Now I feel like its fun and interesting learning about different cultures. life is alot easier if you stopped worrying about other people all the time and what you assume they think about you. thats the only time people start respecting you imo.

t. inb4 globohomo soyboy foodie. .

#LHWB

There are plenty of very functional heterogenous states. America has been one for it's entire history. America is far more religious than other western countries so it can maintain cohesion.

>The danger to iowa is white californians gentrifying the state.
you should see what's happening to the real estate market. it is fucking insane. they are paying 30% above asking price ON THE DAY the property is listed. buying a house as an iowan is going to become impossible in a few years if this trend keeps up.

None of them speak fluent Spanish and their grandkids will be bleached. Sorry Jose, you're not getting your land back.