I'm a brown mestizo that wants to have white children

Does this happen in your cunt?
I want to have a blonde daughter. My parents would be so proud if I produced blue eyed blonde haired castizo grandkids for them.

Attached: 65845684568.png (1826x1826, 3.69M)

That's literally all mestizos, and by focusing on having a daughter with certain looks you come across as a pervert btw.

your children will be ugly mutts, mine will be handsome light skinned blonde haired castizos who will marry other beautiful handsome castizos

>I'm a brown mestizo that wants to have white children
That’s basically every Hispanic person

>another racist thread on Any Forums

Imagine your POV is your brown poo-colored hands and arms 24/7
That's basically how it's like to be brown. I want to save my children from this fate.

>dios mio, maybe I should meet this “yoga teacher” my wife has been taking private classes with

If you care about the ethnicity of your children, you're the kind of person who can't be picky about sexual partners.

yet another race bait thread on int

Uncle Ruckus? Is that you?

>if you care about how the money vacuum you will have to raise for 18 will look-

Stopped reading there

says the triracial pardo, you are so black that you probably cant even produce white children
meanwhile I only have 50% native american blood and the rest is european, I can produce blonde haired blue eyed children still.

You parents have a blue eyed fetish instead of wanting a trad daughter-in-law?

You have indio blood so its impossible

t curly haired moor
mestizo+germanic-american female produces whiter looking kids than a fucking moorniard

I wish we were colonized by real white people instead of greasy meds

Blond hair is not impossible but blue eyes are pretty unlikely.
t. knower

Jajajaj brown shit got triggered

post your blonde hair greasoid
oh wait.... hahahhaa oh no no....

Im atlantid (face shape/phenotype) and my hair is black

A half mestizo, half german midwesterner would look phenotypically more european than a black haired med monkey
you look nothing like a german or scandi, moordriguez

First, this not happen in my country. At least I dont care, I want my future daughter to be cute and funny and that's it.
Second, you need a polish wife.
This girl is literally half black, her mother is black and her father is polish and she have 0 black features besides the black hair and kinda meaty lips.

Attached: 865f2be28bd12d12302cc6b458e2bf7b.jpg (634x774, 82.67K)

Im not med, im atlantid
>you look nothing like a german or scandi
And thats a good thing