Hi everybody

Hi everybody
My namd is Muhammed, I saw so many of your stories on r/greentexts and I loved them so much.
I came here to read more but I can't find any, can someone help me? ^~^

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Name*
Also, why does the site look like this? It's very simple and ugly!

Bullshit

Attached: nsnouMU.jpg (600x600, 211.06K)

A takfiri zionist polytheist fire-worshipping professor and shiite mullah was teaching class on Ali, a known kuffar

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Ali (peace be upon him) and accept that he was the most holy being the world has ever known, even greater than Muhammad!”

At this moment, a brave, devout, Sunni islamist champion who had bombed 1500 Shia temples and understood the necessity of jihad and fully supported all military decisions made by Saudi Arabia stood up and held up a copy the Quran

”Who is the true defender of the faith, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Persianly and smugly replied “The Ayatollah, you stupid Sunni”

”Wrong. Muslims don't worship a flame and 12 false prophets. If your Ayatollah is, as you say, the defender of the faith… then he would be ruling Mecca and Medina by now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of The Avesta. He stormed out of the room crying those Iranian crocodile tears. The same tears Iranians cry for the “Shia” (who today live in such apostasy that they draw pictures of the prophet) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving Saudi royal family. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, Xerxes Khamenei, wished he had accepted the one true faith and become more than a jewish crusader puppet. He wished so much that his cult had legitimacy from the historical khilafa, but he himself had rejected it!

The students applauded and all destroyed false idols that day and accepted Muhammad (pbuh) as their prophet. An eagle named “Abu Bakr” flew into the room and perched atop the Saudi Arabian Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The Shahadah was recited several times, and Allah himself showed up and enacted a Zakat tax across the country

The professor lost his tenure and was beheaded the next day. His body was eaten by vultures which burst into flames and died as well
Allahu Akhbar

If you shitskin this hard again ill kill you

I AM A FLORIDA GATOR. MY VEINS RUN WITH PURE FLORIDIAN TESTOSTERONE. EVERY DAY I WAKE UP TO THE FLORIDA FIGHT SONG AND INJECT 4 CC OF BULL GATOR HORMONE INTO THE VEIN ON MY HUGE FLORIDIAN DICK. I EAT A FRIED GATOR TAIL FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER AND EVERY FRIDAY I SPRAY TAN MY SKIN ORANGE AND DYE MY HAIR BLUE. I SPONTANEOUSLY CUM AT THE SIGHT OF FLORIDA GATORS TOUCHDOWNS. ONCE A MONTH I HIRE A HOOKER AND MAKE HER DRESS IN A PURPLE AND GOLD TIGER COSTUME BECAUSE I CAN ONLY GET OFF BY TAKING A FAT SHIT ON THE CHEST OF LOSER STATE UNIVERSITY (LSU). EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK I REPRESENT THE GATORS AND EVERY SATURDAY IS GAMEDAY WHERE I WATCH THE GATORS CRUSH THEIR PATHETIC OPPONENTS. I THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME AN AMERICAN AND A FLORIDA GATOR.

BECAUSE IF YOU AINT A GATOR

YOU'RE GATOR BAIT BITCH

FUCK LSU
FUCK BAMA
FUCK FSU
FUCK GEORGIA
FUCK THE SEC
FUCK P*NN STATE
FUCK THE WORLD
AND FUCK YOU

GO GATORS

Attached: shit posts.png (780x801, 198.77K)

@166053630
Autism is an illness and autistic is not an insult. delete this please or I'll report it to the admins

i will LITERALLY kill you

i will end your life, where are you right now? im not joking, if you are a man tell me.

uh oh

user if you're being genuine then you should reply to people by clicking their post numbers of using >> instead of @
Furthermore you can't report people over calling you autistic
If someone is being really racist you can report them but not for calling people autistic
I hope you enjoy your stay

peace upon you and your family, muhammed

He is surely taking the piss at this point.

Oh thank you
If I may ask, how do you punish bad people here? If I can't report them and can't down vote their comments, what should I do?
I'm in As-Salt now enjoying nature, come and get me
Peace be upon you too, shukran

Yeah I think so too I just felt sorry for him if he wasn't

where in salt you dirty hiyari nigger, or are you abu ruman or hyasat or some other dirty rat?

>be me
>have big girthy latino cock
>find prophet muhammad
>fuck him in the ass

I’ve been here over a decade and a half fucking run while you still have a chance

newfag retards, hes literally the biggest subhuman on this entire website, hes been here for years trolling you retards.

Salt means ملح, the city is called As Salt. Please educate yourself.
And thanks for calling me the n word anyway
Very offensive actually, you're not white but you act like you are white, which is the worst thing ever. We should be fighting white supremacy together instead of insulting each other's cultures and religions. Be respectful please
Why? The green texts were funny
What?

he would not do that. he is a man of principle and character.

Thank you :3

يلعن كس امك يبن القحبة
his namefag is literally "father of the vagina" you dumb mutt retard

يلعن كس امك ليش محموق عليهم يعرفو اني من عشيرة ابو كس؟
Muhammed is the name of the prophet, you are not welcome in my thread any more

his name does not mean that, stop slandering his good name

لانك اخو ستة وستين قحبة و بدي العن ربك
kys

Akhi, Abdul means slave and kos is one of Allah's great 99 names, please show respect bro

>بدي
بلجيكي شكلك؟

you nigger slave my ancestors castrated your ancestors and raped their women, i stomp on your whore nigger mothers head one million times.
اه بلجيكي ونايك امك و دينك عندك مانع؟