/brit/

Attached: 2294016.jpg (1280x720, 289.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNSxZMd2_5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/brit/?
more like turkey/turkiye am i right lads heh?

Fucking yank twat. No edition. Nothing related to BRITANNIA. I’ll wring your neck in, you weasel. You slimeball. You twat. You twazzock. You pilchard. You peon.

>twazzock
>pilchard
>peon

Attached: 1446754786179.gif (300x360, 2.96M)

based
non european subhumans should unite against white europeans who created civilization

cCc
youtu.be/HNSxZMd2_5Y
brits are honorary turks

fatboy can dance

alri Simon de Montfort

>Nothing related to BRITANNIA.
Boris is paternally Turkish THOUGH

Don’t you though me, sunshine.

Aight, explain to a Flip Fag what's the thing with the Turks, why there a meme with Turks in Britain and Germany, are they Indians of...er...EuroAsia?

There aren't as many Turks here
There's some Turkish barbers and kebab shops but no proper Turkish diaspora
Germans have Turks
French have Arabs
We have Pakis

Turks barely exist here. The only Turkish person I ever met was only half-Turkish, an extremely posh privately educated girl.

at gymtoil

Northern tunisian subhuman reporting in from kuffar zionist golem state sector #13 , we are establishing the vassal, I will self explode as was commanded by Allah.

They tried to poison me like the prophet to prevent my glorious death as a martyr for allah, but they can not succeed, they dont understand the mentality.

Fuck the jews
Allahu Akbar

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 76.96K)

i'm a chicano who lives in NYC

just did one of those yawns where you make a scratching sound from the roof of your mouth as you close it

OPEN CONDOM STYLE!

*sends this post to a top secret facility so they can investigate it for a morsel of british culture*

Studied in KCL
UK had a slightly different immigration policy so their t*rds are a bit better but only slightly, you can see the same retarded yokels as you find in germany but also quite a lot of middle class and rich kids too so our reputation is a tad bit better.

INSIDE WE ARE ALL TURKS

Attached: 8809EBF2-06E2-4347-8F76-92AA21C8961A.jpg (544x317, 81.54K)

You facking pilchard. I’ll slash your canister

Remember you are there as an invader, do not work or contribute in a meaningful way to society. Leech welfare. Nothing makes me more angry than some brownoid toiling disgusting. Work is for whites.
also sex their women

Attached: b9c.jpg (889x1109, 170.81K)

British people are used to Paki immigrants, so by comparison Turks who are much whiter and more secular on average appear more likeable and relatable.

siktir git orospu yahudi

Attached: a8bbaedf6fd0db990955e3a1f732c788.jpg (1920x1280, 350.97K)

As Greek blood runs through my veins I feel it is my duty to slay every turkroach ITT

I will bite your neck

tesekurler baba

Devs Vvlt we retake Constantinople and T*rks are put to work in mines to fuel British space exploration

Attached: ponticbull.jpg (223x226, 6.27K)

did you ever would like to

Attached: 1636937226825.webm (960x540, 1.93M)

CAM ON THEN LET’S FACKING HAVE IT YOU SLAG

fuck your smurf blood too

Give me 10 good men and we’ll retake Constantinople by tomorrow morning

>t. Stavros Popodopolous

The Great Gig in the Sky

Pink Floyd

You going on holiday?

Kardesh! I found this one in iceland you wanna try her?