Imagine living in germany

>millions of turks
>evil germans everywhere staring at you
> having to listen to german all day long
>ugly fat women
> insane taxes and electricity prices

I would rather jump head first into an active volcano than live in germany.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x851, 153.96K)

Krautbros, what went wrong?

shahar your back

Where is this? East Germany?

Based Shahar.

To me Germany seems nice generally speaking. Never been there though.

Imagine living in Israel
>Jews

I'd rather jump head first into an active volcano than live in Israel.

That's funny ronaldinho, you half african, because Israel is better than brazil in liyerally every possible metric.

it could be east germany, it could very well not be, the difference in architecture between east and west is not that different anymore and some cities, atleast the inner part of course, look glorious, leipzig for example is a city that has grown up a lot since the fall of the wall and other shit, i have seen enough shitplaces like that in west germany too, no diff

good, stay in norway i will stay mad because i have been born in germany

Shahar... We kneel.

Attached: 1654004491446.jpg (1080x1439, 311.13K)

>t. ossi

why?

VGHHHHH… THE LION OF JVDAH…

Attached: 108ED3F1-EAB7-4F7E-8652-DCFB52E30730.jpg (692x1100, 190.7K)

>though

Attached: 1625422511534.png (698x771, 323.93K)

You're evolving though

this country sucks ballsack, op posted a good amount of reasons why, i guess as a holiday it could be nice but living here is pain, i envy norwegian and finnish people because their countries are miles better

nigga you live in the eu like nigga pack ya bags nigga buy a plane ticket nigga lol

I've been to Germany and I liked it, very seedy place, tons of drug addicts and drunks, good food.

not as easy as going to another state in america brother

funny how the germans can NEVER explain why they think their country sucks so much. at this point I think it's just a part of the culture to complain about everything whether shit's good or bad
also this

lets start then,
the school system is absolute dogshit here, the only reason we started doing anything with the internet and using microsoft teams and such is because of the pandemic, all 16 states in germany have a different system from one another and other entry requirements to get into another school, the infrastructure in this country is really bad to the point where its just unbearable, i live in bavaria which is supposed to be germanys glory after berlin since bavaria is big and yknow, all the stereotypes of germany come from here, the healthcare system is one of the only pros i can name from this country even though im a bit privileged since my mom works in a hospital so im more of a priority here in the hospitals and such, thats why i probably have the better end of the straw, the people here are.... to say the least... cancer, drugs everywhere, culture is completely gone, there is nothing here that is actually worth anything, multi-culturalism destroyed this country to bits and no german actually likes it here, we are becoming more and more left-wing and the media shows it and such, trannys and all is now the norm, i hate it and every single thing about it, that is about much i can come up with on a 5am thursday morning, i wish the bridge was higher? yeah there we go

And their healthcare is fucked up and expensive