Love Europe, hate the EU. are you the same in your country?

Love Europe, hate the EU. are you the same in your country?

Attached: 53444749_303.jpg (700x394, 38.56K)

I want Europe to collapse.

Yeah

Europe is a dying continent because Europeans keep looking back in time. We have Brits who still believe the British Empire can come back, we have French people jacking off to Napoleon, we have Italians still thinking the Roman Empire exists, we have Scandis yelling about MUH VIKANGS.

No European country will stand a chance in the upcoming century alone. We simply don't have the manpower, resources or power to compete with emerging giga economies.
USA already came up, China is the next in line but after that we have countries like India and African economies that have hundreds of millions of people and far higher potential for growth than European countries does.
>B-BUT WE CAN JUST STAY INDEPENDENT AND SMALL
Yeah good one. You will get eaten alive by other global giga economies and you will be begging on your knees to keep your sovereignty.

Europe MUST unite and Europe WILL unite.
And together, we can rule the upcoming century.

Attached: europeanfederation.png (6000x4650, 2.32M)

>Europe MUST unite and Europe WILL unite.
that's never going to happen. You can't erase centuries of war and calling each other racial slurs to just suddenly all be the same race on a united land. Basically none of you consider yourselves "European" as an identity anyway. Euros think of themselves as being of their own country and nothing greater

Let's close the port of Rotterdam and fix each others bikes!

>N-NO D-DONT UNITE, IT'S I-IMPOSSIBLE....PLEASE DON'T THREATEN OUR GLOBAL POWER

>we have French people jacking off to Napoleon
We still have our empire, though

Cease your mad anglo ramblings. The EU only grows stronger with each day. Your time is over. This is a euro-sino century.

Attached: 577293514321f16c018b4828.jpg (1100x1416, 210.03K)

I don't even care about merica #1 you guys are just being delusional. Even you graph shows that the overwhelming majority of people consider their nationality first. You guys are stifled under your government regulations.

Attached: eu_members_share_of_world_gdp1_social_media.png (550x420, 24.72K)

>Portugal joins
>EU never recovers
Lmao, europoors deserve it for letting us in

>are you the same in your country?

Not really. The EU is just a useful bubble that gives everyone some advantages, as well as some drawbacks.
We shouldn't be too emotional about this subject, but rather pragmatic. Even if we might not like each other that much, it's still useful to be able to trade without tariffs, to have no roaming charges on phones and to have good common food standards.

But beside that, it's pretty much every country managing itself. I'm not sure this federalist idea can really work, because mentalities are very different from the north to the east and from the east to the west, for example.

So imagine we all get in a common government and Scandinavians want more feminist policies and more women in power positions. And we don't because it's not normal to force such a thing. Then Scandis will say we're backward and against "progress". Same for migration from outside Europe. We would reject it, they might want it.

No.
I think you are the biggest criminals in humans history

Not even americans are so bad

yes

yes of course

For the most part

>though

Attached: 1648579073210.png (598x800, 120.68K)

Dude you lost it after WW2 as much as I would love to see it return its gone.

Based.

Hate Europe. Hate the EU. Hate Europeans.

>euro-sino century
europeans hate china

>We shouldn't be too emotional about this subject, but rather pragmatic. Even if we might not like each other that much, it's still useful to be able to trade without tariffs, to have no roaming charges on phones and to have good common food standards.
This, it's just convenient and should be viewed as a convenience and a way to make trade and travel easier, anything more than that is stupid