Life really is better in Japan

Life really is better in Japan

Attached: PewDiePie-finally-moves-to-Japan.jpg (1600x900, 67.23K)

With a wife like that, I wouldn't mind living in Siberia.

If you go there as a millionare and won't need to work in their slavery-tier workspaces?
Yes, it's a helluva country to live in.

she looks like monkey lol

I want to be reborn as their future son. Imagine the pussy you would drown in as a rich attractive white guy growing up in Japan.

She looks fine. Sounds awful though. No idea why Italian women are so squeaky but every last one I've ever met was.

That's not her real voice

No way she's been forcing her voice for that long

they either sound really deep or have those squeaky mouse voices

Yes it is. She faked a deeper voice when they were early in their relationship cus she was embarrassed of her squeaky voice.

Why on earth would you choose to sound like that?

Bros I remember reading her info online and I remember it said that she was born and raised in Naples in southern Italy.

But now looking at her info it says that she is from northern Italy.

Have I switched timelines again? What is happening

hating japan is peak reddit

iirc in her first appearances her voice was normal...

she's ashamed of being a terrone

Source

Only if im an office wagie

Attached: 004859950501.jpg (800x603, 121.34K)

Reddit loves Japan

what kind of italian women have you met?
I've NEVER met girls or women with that voice, she was the only one who did that retarded voice and she only does it because she wants to please pewdiepie's fantasies of having a hot anime girl irl

I knew a couple who sounded that way when they spoke English

>Life really is better anywhere with money
try living in japan as a wagie working 18h a day until you give up and hang yourself in aokigahara like the rest of locals and rethink what you actually meant, pewdiepie is a multimillionaire, he would be living a great life anywhere