Do you have Mormons in your country? What's your opinion on them?

Do you have Mormons in your country? What's your opinion on them?

Attached: Mormon-book.jpg (600x863, 102.51K)

Bump.

They're not Christians and they wear weird underwear.

Excellent parody religion

Magic underwear.
They are weird and should be persecuted for their beliefs.

Yes
Annoying

>they wear weird underwear.
?

the underwear they wear is weird

Yes
Weirdos. Gave me a free book though

I have an intense, burning lust for religious French women that can't ever be quenched

I saw a Mormon church, and an Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) which is basically my country's version of Mormons, have their churches next to each other.

As well as having a basketball court in between them. I'd like to imagine they play ball there.

Are you not aware of the magic underwear?

They think we aren’t worth them and they are right. Anglo BVLLS

Basic glowniggers.

like all religious sects it's just a disguised sex cult

>no you don't understand, heavenly father has whispered to me that he wants me to have 12 underage wives

I've only seen them once in Sweden, when a bunch of them were handing out the actual book of mormon to people leaving the venue playing the "book of mormon" musical created by the south park guys
>people thought it was a part of the joke so they accepted them but threw them in the trash when they realized they had been duped

never met any

They're pretty nice people, too trad and conservative for my taste though.

my grandma is mormon
I hate to talk with her

We do
They get here in mission and eventually lose their faith and live like hippies

Attached: 100_35607033_033_p_348.jpg (500x500, 185.23K)

Never met any but we might have. One of the most retarded christian sect.

The CIA and other alphabet agencies recruit heavily from Mormon communities. Don’t trust them they glow in the dark.

Okay you have two types of Mormons
Utterly insane crazy underwear types
1%
Then the rest of us who are like the Greeks who are totally aware it's not literal and we believe in science more than pretty much everyone minus atheist.
There isn't a Zeus. There wasn't magic gold tablets
It's not meant to be literal.
That's it.
We are just really nice positive people, who generally believe the human mind can't fully comprehend God and by using things like science we can get closer to God.
Most of us left this site after the venomous hatred we got from Russians, the Brazilian and the Mexican a couple months back. To hate someone just because of their country us schizoid and pure nonsense.
I personally think those people mentioned are bad for humanity and need to just vanish.
T Mormon

That's all I will say.

Why?

Jacinda Adern was raised a Mormon and her father who was head of police and now the governor of Niue is a Mormon and his brother is number 3 in the church hierarchy in NZ. They also seem to have a rather large over representation among maori with something like 10% of Maori being mormon and only 1% of the general population and for whites is probably even lower since I reckon islanders are inflating those stats

>There wasn't magic gold tablets
you are basically an atheist at that point

i live like 200 meters from a mormon church, on sunday there's 5 million kids outside the church so i appreciate the high birthrate, i've talked to 2 girls from utah outside the church who spoke fluent swedish with a really subtle american accent and they were really cool. how the heck do they get so good at languages
they seem like very kind people i don't understand how religious people work THOUGH

I had a friend in hs who was Mormon but not very religious. He was also very cute and nice.