Ugh.... the races of evrope

ugh.... the races of evrope

Attached: file.png (1280x891, 2.25M)

If you're not from a solid yellow area you're a cuck.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MV NVRDIC BRVTHERS

I'm mediterraneanx

>Wales is mediterrenean

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Why are bongs like this

Madison Grant was American

MY BRVDER

This was before we knew about haplogroups and modern archeology and the steppe theory was still a hypothesis
They probably thought Welsh and some Irish were Med because they some of them looked a bit olive complexioned and the full Celt-Roman link from the pre-Saxon days.

Don't know what the "Alpine" race is desu, just seems made up. There's Western Euros, Meds, Balkans, Slavs and Nordics. Each roughly corresponds to a haplogroup and a linguistic family.

>Bongs are more mediterranean than us

>slavs and asians are Alpine

Attached: 1653689927805.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

yep we’re med as fuck sweaty

But I do live in alpine region

>haplogroups

hahahaha medbrits
alpinoid master race here

>bretons
>same race as t*rks and ayrabs
What an utterly retarded image? Who made it so I can laugh at him

MIN BRVÞER

Ah yes, a country with no relation to Britain at all.

It's always some speccy autistic Anglo behind this dumb-fuckery. Always.

Have you seen Welsh people? They're swarthy as fuck. Some of them literally look like Arabs.

REFUTED
>In France many anthropologists regard the
Breton of Alpine blood in the same light and
ignore his remote Asiatic origin. If these Alpine
Bretons are Celts then there is no substantial
trace of their blood, in the British Isles, as round skulls are practically absent there and all the blond elements in England, Scotland and Ireland must be attributed to the historic Teutonic invasions. Furthermore, we must call all the continental Alpines "Celts," and must also include all Slavs, Armenians and other brachycephs of western Asia within that designation, which would be obviously grotesque. The fact that the original Celts left their speech on the tongues of Mediterraneans in Wales and of Alpines in Brittany must not mislead us, as it indicates nothing more than that Celtic speech antedates the Anglo-Saxons in England and the Romans in France.

this shit is embarrassing
even more embarrassing when people today still believe in it, or stuff that ressembles it

shitler did and jerked off madison grant. amazing how random autistic american shitposts led to mass killings and forced sterilizations on a different continent

What exactly are you wailing about?

>The population of the so-called Baltic provinces of Russia is everywhere Nordic and their affinities are with Scandinavia and Germany rather than with Slavic Moscovy. The most primitive Aryan languages, namely, Lettish, Lithuanian and the recently extinct Old Prussian, are found in this neighborhood and here we are not far from the original Nordic homeland.
VGH...

how are people from russia turkey and finland ""alpine""

Attached: file.png (1322x857, 2.62M)