East Asia

If you had to live in 1 of these 4 countries, which would you choose and why?

Attached: east asian flags.png (2000x1500, 156.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH-ZrSgHml0&ab_channel=WalkEast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybodys going to pick Japan why bother asking

For me, it's Taiwan. I don't know why but it just is

Sorry user but you're wrong. I pick china so I can strap a homemade dirty bomb onto my chest and blow Beijing off the face of the earth

Currently learning a bit of Japanese on the side as I prepare for courses this summer so Japan but I would like to stay a couple of years in all of them except for China as I already spent 1,5 years there.
As to where I would grow old if I had to pick. I heard a lot of good things about Taiwan so I might go there but I don'tknow enough about it other than rumors and gossip and shit.
I just don't want to learn Chinese in a professional manner since it means you will be sent to work with mainlanders and that is fucking hell.
I had a friend who did construction and they had to push it back for 3 months because the Chinese had decided to save on isolation on the wires so it was basically just cardboard covering the copper and shit and they now had to rip up the floor entirely and start over.
So fuck that

Japan and Taiwan aren't in Asia they're in the Pacific Ocean

same, it's like japan but with sovl

Taiwan so I can experience Chinese culture without fear of Reds disappearing me

1. Japan
2. Taiwan
3. China
4. K*rea

Not necessarily. Been watching some vids about Japan on YouTube and the culture has some marked differences from western cultures... not sure if I'd like staying in Japan for too long to be honest

I think Taiwan is relatively westernised. So yeah it might be a good shout

Literally the only Japanese I know is "konnichiwa" and "domo arigato" (the latter only because of that Mr Roboto song)

Why do you dislike ROK?

japan > south korea > taiwan > china >>>>> mongolia >>>>>> norh korea

Japan > China (big city) > Taiwan > China (small town) > k*rea

1. Taiwan
2. Korea
3. Japan
4. China

1.Japan(coz,I was born and raised in Japan)
2.Taiwan(nice people and nice food)

Japan, they need more short, brown men to breed their women.

Actually every problem or bad aspects of japan is more worse abd harder in Korea

Why do you hate ROK? I mean ROK dislikes Japan because you guys invaded and colonised them I think? But why would a Japanese person dislike ROK? Are you annoyed that you don't get to control them anymore? Or are you annoyed that their electronics industry (Samsung and LG) is now a big competitor to Japan's electronics?

You ever been to Taiwan? 2bh I don't know much about it except for the fact that it's a democracy, and the ruling party is the DPP, and the opposition is the Kuomintang, and their computer industry is very important (and in particular TSMC). I don't really know anything about the food or culture.

>Why dislike Korea?
South Korean is using Victimhood natinalisim and anti-japan-fundamentalism for the politics of thire benefits.

Also they helping NK and always cheeting USA and Japan and helping communists side. South Korea never join any anti China politics at all which USA is leading.
Also South Korea even used to rejecting to join co military training with Japan and USA becouse of war criminals of WW2 or such shit even now!

At 2018 and 2021 again the Korean court decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea.
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".

"TON OF MONIES ARE INVOLVING IN THIS ISSUE".
Japan already paid huge amount of money to Korea and apologized countless times, AND why koreans are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2021.This is the hypocritical act of them.

And they are started to hold the properties of japanese company in Korea by force so japan started to do the economical sanctions on Korea nowadays

but japan is investing and strengthen economical relationships with Taiwan to against CCP because Taiwan is not using anti japan fundamentalism for the politics and victimfoot natinalisim as like SKorean is doing.

1. Japan
2. Korea
3. Taiwan
4. China

PRC or South Korea ofcourse

youtube.com/watch?v=JH-ZrSgHml0&ab_channel=WalkEast

I only see 3 countries

Any country outside of Korea would be ok