I am a African Muslim man that is a dating a white conservative very religious Christian girl...

I am a African Muslim man that is a dating a white conservative very religious Christian girl. I’ve lying to her for the past two years that I’m Christian. I’m supposed to meet her family next month. We are even celibate and saving ourselves for marriage. What the fuck do I do? I am stuck between my religion and my girl

Attached: 030AA1CF-5C75-409E-AA6A-ECD5DC832333.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Hello
May I ask why are you muslim ?

Ew, choose religion and go back.

T.ADOS/FBA.

Africa Is a bit generic though which country

Kill her parents and take her by force and enslave her. Then make her become Islamic and breed her with your Allah given BBC. teach your children Quran and Islamist ideology.

Sudan but I’m light skinned
No trolling please. There’s a reason I didn’t go to /adv/

It’s already over and beyond repair, convert to Christianity or tell her the truth

Are you the ethio saheliano user from /his/?

No he would namefag if this the case.

>No trolling please.
I'm not.

Become a christian
Both religions are stupid, but at least jesus has a nice message.

I am asking because to gain salvation, you must exercise faith in Jesus and demonstrate that faith by obeying his commands.—Acts 4:10, 12; Romans 10:9, 10; Hebrews 5:9. So it is strange to me why you would want to be muslim.

I can’t convert. I actually like my religion and don’t want to lose my family

You should submit yourself to Christ. Reject the great satan that is Islam.

What do you likr about it and why?
If you remain adamant in keeping your religion, you must break it off with the girl, lying over something like that is really immoral.

So you fear your position more than you fear God ?

Lara

I wouldn’t be where I am today without my religion. I’d still be in the streets and drug addict. I can’t abandon it now because it saved my life. But I really do love this girl and if I tell her the truth she will leave me for lying the past two years

You need something to keep you on a straight path. You feel indebted to that which helped you before.

Leave her, she will find out anyway. The more time you lie the more painful it will be, evil compounds upon evil.

There is only one religion that can actually save your life.

Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life" (John 14:6)

True religion highlights Jesus Christ as the one through whom God grants salvation. (Acts 4:10, 12)

Its followers obey Jesus’ commands and strive to follow his example.—John 13:15; 15:14.

We can do this by reading the Holy Scriptures.

Inspired Scriptures, including the Torah, the Psalms, and the Gospels, may be found in the Holy Bible, the most widely translated and distributed book in the world !

Do you have a copy of these inspired writings ?

Ok I will follow your advice. It seems like you’re the only one without agenda to push, thank you

>I am stuck between my religion and my girl
No you're not. You already abandoned your religion to keep her when you started to lie to her about being a Christian.

Come clean to her, she deserves to know why.