Is it true that in America only the east and west coast states really work and make money and the flyover states are...

Is it true that in America only the east and west coast states really work and make money and the flyover states are only a burden on the real states? Because in Switzerland we have it pretty similar, the big urban cantons work and the parasite country side cantons leach all the money with subsidies and then pretend they are something better than the working cantons. pic unrelated.

Attached: marshallese_outrigger.jpg (3000x2291, 686.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/the-busiest-ports-in-the-united-states-by-cargo-volume.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_ports_by_cargo_tonnage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup, without california and new york usa would already be sold to the Chinese

Then declare independence and see how long you can feed yourself.

That's not true at all. There is a lot of industry in Texas and Chicago. The ports of South Louisiana and New Orleans(combined) move more freight than any other in the world.

>and see how long you can feed yourself.
It's not 1800, you can import food, for far less than what we pay to those parasites.

Somewhat true. Our interior has sometimes been called the breadbasket, because lots of food is grown there

Other than that, it's pretty shit

Ah, so theyre parasites but you still rely on rurals for food?
huh, funny how that works.

>The ports of South Louisiana and New Orleans(combined) move more freight than any other in the world.
>no source
>thinks New Orleans is bigger than Rotterdam or Singapore

Attached: yeahsure.gif (300x228, 325.35K)

Hey I would buy all my food from a Dutch agrotech company, but laws prohibit that. Instead i have to pay massive subsidies to some cowfuckers that hate me. Thats unfair.

>I'll rely on foreign rural retards for my food instead of domestic rural retards
holy shit we actually need to kill you urbanite vermin

absolute subhuman tier post

You can look it up, but combine the ports of Baton Rouge, South Louisiana, and New Orleans and they will move more tonnage than Rotterdam.

It's a ~80 mile stretch of massive industry.

Na, in the Netherlands agriculture is a profitable industry, I rather give my money to a public listed company than to some inbreed retards that use political blackmail on me to get gibs and then shit on me.

>You can look it up
Na fatty thats not how it works, you claim something really absurd, you look up the source to back it up, not the other way round.

/Thread

Yes.
Texas used to be industry net gainer now its infrastructure is collapsing and needs federal money to keep highways and power kind of on.

I'm a little off, turns out, but I'm getting a combined ~380 million tons/year between those 3.

worldatlas.com/articles/the-busiest-ports-in-the-united-states-by-cargo-volume.html
It was using 2013 data so it's no doubt higher now.

Rotterdam is moving ~470 million.
This is using 2018 data.

So Rotterdam is definitely moving more tonnage, but they're in the same overall scope in terms of cargo moved.

Urbanites should be rounded up and shot

>I'm a little off, turns out,
or a lot en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_ports_by_cargo_tonnage

Those ports are being maintained and rebuilt by money from democrat states
Biden actually had to force the money through during his build back better 1 trillion section which Republicans fought against.
No Democrat money, Those poets fail.

Next

There's no 2018 data for S. Louisiana, but if there was it'd fall as #17. Add in Baton Rouge and New Orleans and you'll see that the 80 mile stretch between Baton Rouge and New Orleans moves very near as much cargo as Rotterdam.

>Grug make food from ground
>Too busy making food to go trade on market
>See useless retard that can't grow anything
>Make deal with retard to trade my food in market for me
>Thousand year later useless retard think he the most valuable part of deal
>Everyone believes retard

Attached: 1539233801239.png (1055x574, 92.73K)

Yes. This causes endless seething among flyovers that permeates every form and level of culture. But they make corn with our subsidies. Epically we get to subsidize the shit out of red states and then red states can use the federal govt to prevent us from getting federal aid with our own money. Truly clown world.

based

Attached: polpot.jpg (400x400, 16.73K)

california has the largest agricultural industry in the US
we also have the best agricultural university in the world

flyovercels can fuck right off

Attached: 1651650481961.png (506x438, 292.23K)

Same here, we pay a fucking fortune into the national subsidies pot and than those micro cantons block all political progress for the majority in the upper house of parliament.