IQ vs GDP/Capita

for countries with a 2022 population of over a million. Circle means it was mentioned here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita#Distorted_GDP-per-capita_for_tax_havens as a tax-haven/oil state.
>R^2 = 0.4308
>sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita , worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
Prepare for the Asian century

Attached: 1654718154799.png (2100x1200, 223.44K)

It's hard to take these graphs seriously because Nepal, a country with significant Indo-European and Sino-Tibetan ancestry is ranked the same with Africa in terms of IQ. How do racial scientists even explain that? How does the Cold Winters theory work in Nepal, considering its a harsh mountainous landscape, the country is placed on the tallest and largest mountain range on the planet (3km-8km above sea level).

Well, I am not positing IQ differences are purely biological. Various factors are at play, including environmental. Argentina for example is more white than America, yet their IQ seems to be ~8 points lower than their European counterparts (in particular Italy and Spain)

>cambodia

if they're so smart why don't they just stop being poor

Attached: 1649258178206.png (1533x961, 514.59K)

maybe it has to do with the fact cambodia sound too African but instead they are in Asia

>japan

Attached: 1653021869852.png (600x800, 25.82K)

Kinda interesting how the races/ethnic-groups clump together somewhat.

Attached: clump.png (2100x1200, 230.95K)

Your circles don't make sense

Nice cluster analysis

Red = East Asians
Blue = Germanic
Orange = Roman
Green = Slavic
Not meant to be perfect
Thanks polishbro.

meant for

There's no way our average IQ is 75..... r-right?

Lynn is a (racist) hack, don't worry.

Argentina is not white. America is.

America is 55-60% white now. Back in the 50s and 60s we were at 85-90%. But American whites are mostly British and German decent, whilst for the Argentinians, it's Italian and Spanish.

>nepal
>IQ 45
based retard

>linear regression on that data
>R^2 means cause
>totally heterocedastic data

And I can go on. There's so much wrong on that analysis.

>GDP

Your country has a real debt of 200 trillion dollars.
99% of West's GDP are debt and speculative papers ready to blow and take you fuckers back to the Middle Ages.

Any smart country will link itself with Russia/China to survive

Can't you have some fun argie. Not meant to be rigorous statistical research, as this is literally the entire data set.
>R^2 means cause
where did I say that?
>totally heterocedastic data
It seems to me that removing the tax/oil havens would make the error terms a lot more homoscedastic

you can log the GDP variable and improve R^2 and probably eliminate heteroscedasticity as well. it actually makes more sense to me that the same increments in IQ yield bigger results the greater the initial IQ level. this regression is only meant to illustrate the phenomenon

but I also wonder if there is some inflection point to the right that we haven't reached yet where diminishing marginal returns come into play and at a Brainiac level of IQ 50 points in the positive direction make very little difference

Nepal was raped by the big poojeet bulls

Because it's not only based on racial reasons as said Argentina is the best example, they have a lower IQ than Germany, Spain and Italy and almost all their population comes from those places.

Basically whole latin america is a good example Uruguay, Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Cuba... All of those countries have a high ammount of Euro population (Well, Cuba had, whites left bc communism) and they have a low IQ, so it's obviously not only bc race.