Masculinity bad

>masculinity bad

Attached: MV5BZGRhYjE2NWUtN2FkNy00NGI3LTkxYWMtMDk4Yjg5ZjI3MWI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 587.35K)

>masculinity gay

main character is a faggot just like OP

Toxic forms of masculinity are bad.

>all masculinity bad
>gifting things to indians good

you are just a woman

I thought this site will relate to the autism boi!!

what a gay flick

>being openly gay good
>being closeted gay bad

Why? He was autistic, sure but he also was intelligent and at least had some talent. Doesnt sound like many people, does it? Me personally, I am way more intelligent and skilled than the average 4channer, and that's not saying much...

who decides what toxic masculinity is? fuck off with your reddit lefty bullshit.

I'm with Sam Elliot. Fuck these westerns that "subvert the genre and expectations."

I made it like 10min. How about you anons?

Attached: IMG_1500.png (1099x663, 530.88K)

Finished it, it was boring

>im the dog the bigbawdaawg

finished it, it was cool.

is this actually a gay cowboy movie or what

Yep story is based completely around two faggots

imagine being a Any Forums poster and being filtered by any movie

i thought that was brokebuck mountain

no that one wasnt as feminist

how was power of dog feminist? Its only female character was a degenerate powerless retard

Masculinity is fine, hell even a good thing. You're just afraid of it because you're a fagot ass little bitch who knows you'll be dominated by anybody with balls. You're probably a cock beta male going through life like a pansy. Are you Will Smith by chance? Anyways femininity is good too. We need both. Men need act like men girls like girls. Anybody else is just a fagot bitch that needs to be ignored, because you ruined society. Fuck off with your nonsense. People can be bad or good, stop blaming shit you heard some stupid ass third-wayed feminists say. Everybody know feminists are just angry ass shitty women who don't know how to get the men they want so they settle for fagoty cuck men like you and then are pissed and screech all the time or they even reject assholes like you and then just get a bunch of cats and end up alone.

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-070643_Google.jpg (876x838, 365.28K)

What a bunch of fucking nothing movie. I'm glad it didn't win shit.