I came here to fuck ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum

I came here to fuck ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Attached: piper.jpg (893x501, 57.88K)

what's next?

Attached: ff1.jpg (680x384, 25.33K)

It was always really bizarre that Keith David willingly meets Nada alone in a back alley after this, he just watched him shoot up a bank and kill multiple people on TV

he's a real nigga

daily reminder that the alt-right idolizes this film because they like to think the "they" are jews. I think this film mainly appeals to poorer americans and those who made poor life choices.

It sounds like "you" are a jew.

Why wasn't Kurt Russel casted as the main character? He would fit much better to that role than some talentless wrestlers

I am not but I would not be ashamed to be one. Look at their success. I am not envious.. I am admiring of them.

Did he really say that?

John Carpenter wanted more of an everyman type of guy that's not overly cool or overly goofy. Kurt Russell always goes to ones of those extremes. There's always a larger than life presence to him.

your still young and think a big car = happiness

Redpill the movie

>I am not but I would not be ashamed to be one.
You might as well be one, then, because their greedy, narcissistic nature is something one should be deeply ashamed of.

most jews I know are affable, empathetic, generous individuals who contribute much more to society than some rural white drug-addled hick.

It was because from the moment he gazed upon his eyes he knew he was his nigga

Stop pretending not to be jewish, Chaim.

You're worse than a jew. You're a subservient.
The fight scene alone justifies the decision, whether it was a factor or not.

Attached: 1644145676626.png (828x1234, 1.65M)

most jays I know are pretty terrible people, but there are a few good ones
I guess anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit, rabbi

Attached: 1646983224630.jpg (2447x3503, 1.76M)

you do get that the whole point isnt being envious for their success, but that they fuck everything up when they are in influential positions? Literally doesnt matter if banking, government, arts, medicine, etc. Anything established gets ruined and their own shit as well. A common saying is that they can only destroy, never create.
You think these people who hate jews hate blacks also because they are "envious"? kek

He didn't feel like an everyday man. He felt like Wrestler trying to act. Might had as well cast Arnold Shwarzenegger and pretend people like that work at construction site

There are plenty of jacked construction workers.