Cops good, protesters bad : The Movie

Was this film approved by the republican party? The cops are portrayed as poor victims deprived from their guns. Wall street protesters are commies and terrorists. Rich bankers are the real victims. Robin is literally a cop.

Attached: artfichier_508405_6827191_201701210709414.jpg (640x480, 167.46K)

Yes it's well known that hollywood is controlled by the republicans.

Attached: 1614577793652.jpg (1024x788, 97.74K)

Republican TDKR
>NO MORE DEAD COPS
Democrat TDKR
>NO, MORE DEAD COPS

Did you miss the last film where Batman used the patriot act, I mean, the cell phone tech, to catch the joker. It’s totally justified and he promises to destroy it and stop using it when it’s done.

It was a different time. Now we hate cops and institutions.

Yes the last act of TDK sucked. I wonder if the autoritarian medling happened there after they saw the film was good, let's inject autoritarian propaganda.

Someone get this hothead outta here.

I mean, superhero stories are kind of authoritarian by nature.

unironically yes. You're probably american, which means you don't understand or know about non-american perspectives, but seen from here in the Old World, Hollywood is pretty much still as conservative, racist and sexist as it's always been, and they had to be dragged kicking and screaming into every change made to change this. The fact that anyone can view Hollywood as progressive or anti-capitalist just speaks to how far to the right the US political window has fallen. Wake me up when Leo or Meryl Streep call for the collectivization of the means of production.

I'm not American but thanks for the hot take, by the way you'll never be a woman.

Attached: 1618714642670.png (480x480, 47.97K)

and I wouldn't want to be, considering how Hollywood treats them

How about in the joker when he showed up for a completely unplanned protest, fooled the cops by ducking underneath the barricade and the first door he tried was unlocked.

Kill yourself tranny

Attached: 1645187158468.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

delusional fag

Attached: 1647703843521.jpg (604x604, 50.82K)

>Was this film approved by the republican party?
No, by justine trudeau.

He was a hot head though. Getting him outta here was a soft advocate for defunding.

Low IQ.

why doesn't Batman mace anybody? would be kek

What’s your high IQ take?

You are a nigger

Ah, thank you professor. That clears up many things.

It's funny that cops are never viewed as the secondary villain in any Batman story despite the fact that he only ever has to become Batman because the cops didn't do their job in the first place and never even attempt to after he shows up

communism has never worked

You're a delusional tranny and probably a German as well. KYS.

That's because it's never been done properly.