Why is there no Malvinas kino?

Why is there no Malvinas kino?

Attached: 1641603008593.png (1080x1279, 964.8K)

>1.5 billion pounds
>produces nothing of value
grim days for britains entertainment industry

>Murrica pls make a movie for us... ;_;
Holy shit bongs are pathetic.

Attached: anglos.png (668x945, 1.54M)

Anglos are pure scum

This new wave of Americanised MAGA-style English patriotism is pure cringe. Can all these wankers fuck off already, our cynical self-hatred is the only thing left in this country to be proud of.

Attached: bong.jpg (600x600, 34.43K)

Slaughtering stupid spics because they want the sheep island for no discernible reason. Kino

>let's get the guys who did WWII movies to make a movie about our colonial struggle where a bunch of people died for no good reason
Yeah I'm sure they'll love to do that.

Attached: Swede Getting Farted Upon.gif (248x267, 1.34M)

rent free

There's enough anti-british sentiment from the blacks and pakis now.

I went on a date with a British qt yesterday. Went pretty good were going to dinner on Friday. They're really hard to read though
t. kraut

That's not how rent free works, you faggot. Lurk moar before you start trying to fit in by throwing around words you don't understand the meaning of.

seething thirdie, rent free

Argentina starts war. Gets ass kicked. Thatcher pisses on their graves. Faggots like you cry because the heckin brownerinos lost

>Argentines are STILL mad over it

Why cant they let things go?

it's just Londoners, most poos in the rest of England I've met are pretty based
I don't know enough blacks to make a solid judgement, they're a ridiculously tiny minority here for the amount of media presence they get

That's "The Falkland Islands" to you, argie scum. Cope, seethe, dilate, do whatever it is you need to do but never forget how hard we dab'd on you

Is a Deano a male slag?

Attached: 3548D9DD-5477-436E-9341-BAD5961F082E.jpg (828x485, 387.26K)

>it's just people from our capital
nice cope

found the Londoner

cringe

Cope bongo

I'm not even British, lol.

>wins war easily
>cope

yeah you and everybody else in London

>I don't know enough blacks to make a solid judgement, they're a ridiculously tiny minority here for the amount of media presence they get
Where do you live? I live in one of the most expensive places in England, and I've gone from seeing a handful of them each year as a child to seeing at least a dozen every single day. Perhaps it would be better to give up and move to the Falklands at this rate.

Why od bongs and argies care about the Falklands anyway? Is there anything there?

It's a matter of principle

British citizens

Oil