/brit/

Attached: 11492b.jpg (665x960, 79.29K)

When she sits on that bike she's just another female cyclist

UNBAN HER NOW YOU TRANSPHOBIC CUNTS

Attached: 1652803923292.jpg (2048x1152, 231.84K)

Another day. Another sesh sinking pints at the Victoria spoons after work.

What do sober people do instead of drinking? I'm quite bored of just shitposting all day.

out of vape juice should i just get some more from corner shop
lets meet up m8

I'd rather not. Too real

Can I come?

Any big man in?

yea

Attached: 1613072817280.webm (640x800, 1.82M)

Someone post the screencap from the infamous /brit/ spoons meetup

Shag your mam.

Attached: 1647858043050.png (2500x1200, 237.21K)

Here's lesbian Emily celebrating a win with her girlfriend, that came 2nd, who is also a trans woman AKA a woman. 3rd place is some other woman holding the kid she gave birth to. If she was concentrating on cycling she probably would have won.

Attached: 1635145895888.png (872x1198, 1.28M)

Stress acne got me on the ropes

Seriously can someone explain the endgame of this shit to me though?

Do they actually want to live in a future where women's sports are just dominated by blokes? It doesn't seem to be about transgender rights as a whole, because I've never heard anyone moaning about how trans men need to be allowed to compete in men's sporting categories. It's always about trans women competing with women.

It's such a fucking absurd debate that I'd be convinced that it was all set up as a Any Forums meme to make trans rights activists look ridiculous. Except its not, they really do unironically believe this and campaign for it, constantly.

Boggles the mind that you would transition to being a female but seek the affection of other females. Seems like BS desu

it's two fags pretending to be women

Idk play golf or something

I don't even think trannies agree on this topic desu it seems like loud voices winning the debate

They want to be worshipped.

how are women fine with this

Are we still on tranny power hour?

It’s a 4D chess move where they’re eventually going to get women to admit that men are superior and undo all the damage that feminism has done to birth rates. When the time comes you’ll see.

sick of these rancid CUNTS sticking their TRANNY SHITE down our necks

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 08.48.16.jpg (814x1308, 284.57K)

I refuse to work

Kinell mate not deano yet

But why go through the arduous process of transitioning why not just be gay men it seems like a way comfier lifestyle desu

ХAХЛЫ

Attached: 1654709058167.gif (1024x1024, 1.52M)

I dunno, I've not come across any trans people or trans activists at least who AREN'T in agreement that trans women should just be allowed to compete in women's sports, no questions asked.

Even the ones who seem to act like they aren't fussed sort of deflect from it by going "ugh, why do you care so much about this, it's not important, just let people do what they want". As if the fact that they think sports "isn't important" should just mean they get to demand whatever they want and nobody should question it.

theyre too afraid to speak their mind like most leftoid losers

because they're subhuman, mentally ill deviants

mephedrone man myself x

hello i love you an your big dick

It's fucking insane. You'd think that women would be up in arms about this shit but they don't even seem to care. All the most fervent "trans allies" that I've known are women.

ktimgf

Recall the Kardiahsian husband tranny said she thought it wasn't fair and the tranny mafia tried to cancel her. I think it public like trannies generally sympathise with being accepted in the West so don't want public infighting.

I guess we should let it happen and eventually it will become abundantly clear its a disadvantage and sports orgs will backtrack

oh my fucking christ, can you virgins give the tranny talk a rest for a bit? its all you cunts talk about

TERF Island is back at it again.

Attached: 1637441533539.jpg (962x459, 69.97K)

Women dont care abuot things that dont affect them. Which is why the only women complaining about it are the women that compete in sports.

Because then they'd be a TERF nazi

Thats bs the most vocal opponents to this are women, there's a fucking term to describe them (TERF)

*cracks knuckles*
Big, BIG wank on the cards tonight lads, looking forward to it.

/trannygeneral/ formally /brit/

LOL yes women are humans and therefore act in their self interest. The fucking nonesense incels come out with

>caring about women's sports in the first instance

?

Why are they like this? TRANS *CLAP* WOMEN *CLAP* ARE *CLAP* WOMEN

Attached: 1649211178521.png (1319x1182, 1014.16K)

Remember when it was Corona virus

did they banned troons from woman sports?

Attached: tranny psycho.jpg (960x936, 100.52K)