ITT: Failed book adaptations

Attached: url(4).jpg (800x1200, 304.25K)

Also I know that all HP movies after PoA are shit but Goblet just really stands out

Attached: file.png (640x853, 998.78K)

Name a single thing adaptation did wrong aside muh Bombadil

Eragon

It's a crap fanfic to begin with.
Invincible ghosts overrunning Mordor army.

Best Harry Potter movie tho

The first act of Fellowship is a joke even Bombadil aside. Has the pace of a fucking cartoon and makes things that took place over the course of years happen overnight just 'cause. Embarrassing way to start what's supposed to be a fantasy epic

Fuck you it's comfy!

I liked it more than the book.
They treated the tri-wizard cup as an actual sports event unlike the book where harry just fucks around till the last minute before a challenge.
Harry was carried by everyone in the book

I like all the Harry Potter movies

Attached: 1648340252898.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Goblet of Fire is coming of age kino.

>voldemort is back to liffe
>movie ends with the other schools flying into the distance
>he doesn't show up again
uh?

Attached: elba.jpg (1200x1778, 287.19K)

Imagine being that tasteless

The book has actual mystery while the film's mystery is spoiled in the beginning. I wish I had read the book before I watched the film. The rest of it is pretty good, though.

>makes things that took place over the course of years happen overnight just 'cause
the whole of the LOTR takes place over one year and most of that is in the fellowship

He's referring to the amount of time in between bilbo leaving and Friday leaving

Frodo*

Why would he show up again? He's just reincarnated and spends the next few years gathering his army. You think he should have instantly gone into all out war against the Ministry and Hogwarts as soon as he came back?

>The first act of Fellowship is a joke even Bombadil aside
I don't think you could have said anything else that would have been more wrong than this. First act of fellowship sets the context for the rest of the trilogy. You're supposed to remember it while you're seeing all the crazy shit they go through.

This

CoS is.

Why what's wrong with the HP movies

That's because you have good taste. Retards that try to pretend only the first 3 are good and the rest suck are either literal pedos or seething trannies. I'm not just saying those as baseless buzzwords either, trannies hate JK Rowling enough to retroactively boycott the series and pedos are always trying to get people on their side even for the most petty and subtle things.

But that's wrong. I like only the first 3 movies and I also like Jo.

>Goblet of Fire is coming of age kino.
This. Three years of kiddy shit playing around with magic, and before you know it, your realm's version of Satan emerges and also calls you out by name. It's kino as fuck.