How can Japan survive its demographic crisis without third world mass immigration?

How can Japan survive its demographic crisis without third world mass immigration?

Attached: 1654697094973m.jpg (768x1024, 123.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Impossible
Let us brownies in to fix that

Can't you just have a lower population? More resources for everybody?

Automation

Ok and who pays for the retirement of the old people who vastly outnumber the young ones?

Social programs rely on there being way more tax paying workers than old farts leeching off the system until they croak.

You talk like they will disappear so they need you to go there. I think many people have this wishful thinking that will never come true.

Pensions are systems engineered by the elites to ensure they can leech on the working man, should be a system abandoned altogether . Old people are far less important than young people, if they want to be looked after move in with their kids otherwise, tough.

>if they want to be looked after move in with their kids
They don't have kids THOUGH, that's the whole problem.

But how can you make the economy grow then
It must grow

I wanna punch the girl on the left in the face, beat the shit out of her and facefuck until my sperm drips from her nose.
Her brain melts down out of dreadful fear and I’d fuck the fainted girl like fucking a dead body

calm down

Then euthanasia should be an option or simply kicked out on the streets. If you can't look after yourself then that's your fault.
An impossible system

>But how can you make the economy grow then
You don't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decades

nobody. they'll work part time menial jobs.

Literally me

You're not making sense, user. Relax a little and try not to have weird thoughts like that again.

We're just gonna kill em

are you chinese?

That would be the biggest, most awful, most tragic even in Japan's history.

Attached: 1646095722486.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

First world migration

Japanese women will go extinct what a tragedy

Attached: 1645687736802.jpg (1477x1108, 505.22K)

Round up all childless ppl to camps, pair them up and force them to have sex at gunpoint

Unironically why North Korea will take over Asia

Removing the social security system. Welfare, pensions etc. will result in lower tax alone and people having more children to care for them like Egypt.

impossible. now JPY is worthless so no immigrant wants to go to Japan. it's fucking over

Return to shogunato