Revenge is... LE BAD!

>revenge is... LE BAD!
>being a vigilante is... LE BAD!
>cleaning up the streets and beating up thugs is... LE BAD!
>killing millions for some pseud bullshit (((greater good))) is... LE GOOD
>exposing and bringing to justice someone who just killed millions... LE BAD!
without bringing "muh racism" into the equation, explain why rorschach was in the wrong

Attached: file.png (1280x800, 1.14M)

he smells bad

he was a chud. plain and simple

He wasn't.
That was literally the point. He does some questionable things, but the worst is playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner. However, from what we see, the people he applies this to are always the worst kinds of humans, so he's really not wrong unless you believe those people can be reformed — the overwhelming majority cannot. That's a fact.

He wasn't wrong really, just a nutcase. And Ozymandias wasn't in the right.

Why does tv hate this movie and enjoyed the show?

>t-t-t-t-the show made him seem like a nazi.... so... BAD!
Leave it a tranny to be about as bright as the closet they head in for years.

He wasn't but Moore is genuinely too stupid to realise it.

Alan Moore didn’t intend for people to like him yet he is everyone’s favorite character

>Why does tv hate this movie and enjoyed the show?
you have it inverted

Why do you have so little going on in life that you spend your time getting attention with such shit bait?
You know this isn't a substitute for a meaningful social life, right?

Attached: rga.jpg (983x1024, 251.75K)

He didn't intend for left-wing people to like him. He thought right-wing people would feel he's too extreme. Turns out, both sides loved him.

I like the part of the movie where Rorschach shows his conviction and inability to compromise in Antarctica. Really powerful so good. What made me confused was where he does actually compromise in the scene during his time in prison. Doesn't that make his ending scene and death pointless if they showed him breaking his resolve while behind bars? They didn't have to have him die if they were just going to have him make a deal with The Big Figure for his mask back. I get that the midget was the only one capable of fitting into the vents and therefore the only one capable of stealth, but Rorschach never reasons with criminals. What he traded it for was weird. Like I never seen midget on midget sex, but the scene was made X2 gross due to the fact that Rorschach is a ginger.

why does the neon sign have two R's shaped like a skull? what business does this for appeal?

In Watchmen, people like Dr. Manhattan displaced heroes as a selling point, so everything is pirate-themed instead.

Alan Moore was so far ahead of his time. He fucking nailed the worldview of the technocracy we're living under with Ozzie.

The movie would be so much better without the whole "love-story" between Owl and Specter.
>oh no I can't get it up for youuu
Who cares.

Nobody ever said what Ozy did was good.

It was to demonstrate how much of a normie he was. That was the whole point of the character.

It was boring and completely irrelevant to the story.

gay

reminder that Alan Moore wanted everybody to hate Rorschach and is still pissed off to this day the audience actually liked the character