For top to bottom which actress from pic related is your most favorite and least favorite and why

For top to bottom which actress from pic related is your most favorite and least favorite and why

Attached: 8615196F-F922-4710-8D06-62DE86B7F136.jpg (3222x3222, 1.74M)

hailee > miranda > zendaya > mccurdy > poo > idk who the other one is
hailee has actually been in kino and miranda has natural comedic timing. zendaya has too much of the disney kid sarcasm but her willingness to try other types of projects is at least promising

Miranda is okay
I don't know who the bottom 3 are so neutral
Slight dislike for Zendaya
Huge dislike for Steinfield

The bottom left is Sydney seenu from euphoria

sweeney>mccurdy>miranda>bottom middle> top middle>mutt

My favourite as an actress: Hailee
My favourite because of titties: Sydney
My least favourite: Dunno, probably Miranda or McCurdy since they're pretty one note and haven't done anything major for a while.

Florence is my favourite because I like the way she looks. Secondary reasons include her voice and personality.
I just don't really care about the others at all and my least favourite is probably Zendaya. Hailee is the least bad in the top row.

Attached: 20211230_084838.jpg (2048x2048, 383.74K)

I want babies with top middle

Bottom. Blondes are fun and i wish the bimbo personality wasnt looked down on so much in society. I would happily date and marry my iwb personal airhead, so long as she is happy go lucky and fun loving. But no, we decided to make women in society aggressive meam calculating cunts

By the way, I can tell OP is a woman by how horrible the selection is. Next time ask everyone to rank the March sisters or something.
You literally won't get me to watch your movie if you cast anyone but Florence in that image. I guess that's why they're putting her in everything.

Attached: emma-watson-saoirse-ronan-florence-pugh-and-eliza-scanlen-in-f-magazine-january-2020-014df82.jpg (1200x1520, 252K)

You mean hallie

yes

Attached: coom.jpg (640x795, 49.48K)

What if it smells bad down there

Florence, Hailee, Miranda, Sweeney and Zendaya. The other, I can't recognize her.

Whichever one has the least smelliest asshole

I've only seen True Grit so I guess Hailey. I don't know any of the others.

You haven't seen Black Widow or the greatest movie of all time (Little Women)? What's wrong with you...
True Grit is good but it came out in 2010.

Attached: 96511.jpg (1080x1920, 907.02K)

I only care about the last two. Pugh is fine whatever. Sweeney I coom to have never seen a single thing she's been in

2 > 1 > 5 >>>>> the other 3 belong in the garbage with the rest of the nigger lovers

I don't watch capeshit. Little Women has been on my radar, but I haven't seen it on any streaming sites and can't be bothered to download it.

I would kiss all their buttholes.