You can't suffer if you have this gender in your country

simple as

Attached: Pink_female_symbol.svg.png (1200x1200, 26.05K)

Wish I was born female. Men are the niggers of gender.

Women will suffer when I kill them all with machetes though

Wish I was born female. Then I wouldn't need to worry about anything but settling down with some rich shithead

how is life in lithuania? is it all nice?

I will kill you with machetes

you will kill yourself the moment you arrive in russia
i promise you that much

they have EU passport. lithuanians can't suffer

i mean other than schengen and EU gibs, what does lithuania has to offer?

you'd have to live your life in a body that bleeds once a month and is automatically weaker than a guy's (you can't walk outside at night whenever and wherever you want), you'd also face people taking you to be inferior to them just based on your gender and you are expected to suck dick as well as deal with a parasite for 9 months just to deliver it painfully
if you don't want to work you can just move to a country with gibs, but you can never escape the drawbacks of being a woman lol

And what happens if I kill you with a machete?

Every woman thinks this but there are only so many rich fags to go around

>waaaaah i wanna be strong and independent
shut the fuck up. you bitch asses will never survive a day in a boot camp as a man. most people aren't cut out for becoming your magical role model

Sure, if you think being a drunkard russian 9 hours at work is worse than having daily sex with a fat greasy potbellied grandpa while being estrogenized.

that's not what i said, retard
even your average 4channer doesn't have to fear getting assaulted because he went out too late in the wrong area or chose to get drunk at the wrong party
things like that just aren't an issue if you're a guy and you know it

true that.
like said, men are creepy as fuck

i honestly wish there were predatory women who'd assault me either sexually or physically because my value in the sexual market is so high like women.

>doesn't have to fear getting assaulted because he went out too late in the wrong area or chose to get drunk at the wrong party
Women voted for these things, not my problem

Attached: 1654594447641.png (1080x1061, 1.66M)

also this. they keep voting for this shit because deep down they want to get raped by a dangerous alien man who doesn't give a shit about her society's norms

*in first world countries

I disagree as soon as you go to 2nd world or worse

incel moment

>you'd have to live your life in a body that bleeds once a month
I bleed daily
>you can't walk outside at night whenever and wherever you want
This is already the case
>you'd also face people taking you to be inferior to them just based on your gender
Irrelevant, I don't talk to people.
> you are expected to suck dick as well as deal with a parasite for 9 months just to deliver it painfully
Both of these are optional.

Women do not suffer.

Nah I have a gf, going to a Thai restaurant on Saturday, just know enough women who complain about this but then vote for the things that cause this so it unironically is not my problem

women only whine about how they can't sell their pussy to a rich chad and instead have to settle down with an average joe that is actually looksmatched and as equally competent as them

Attached: 1652724789322.png (480x480, 227.89K)