Continental Europeans honestly, unironically, should be basically grovelling at Britain's feet to this day

Continental Europeans honestly, unironically, should be basically grovelling at Britain's feet to this day.
After 80 years they still haven't paid back what Britain (and the Empire) sacrificed.
Would it kill you to just say "thank you, Britain"?

Attached: 1587985048855.jpg (600x565, 199.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsindwtvuTk
youtu.be/G45WthPTo24?t=39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bongs were based for supplying us in 1918
cringe for not invading gommies in 1945

Yes

This
I honestly don't understand why USA and UK didn't invade Eastern Europe before they developed the nuke.
They would have at least pushed them back into the USSR, possibly the government would have collapsed and communism would cease to be a problem.

>minorities, single moms, drug addicts and hobos everywhere
fuck you, Britain

Hitler would’ve promptly announced that Spain is a settlement area for his Arab allies

thank you britain for preventing the liberation of littoral slovenes from the fascists due to gommunism
thank you britain for enabling the ethnocide of carinthian slovenes by the mutes
thank you britain for returning Illyria back to the habsburgs, thus suppresing liberal nationalism in the entire region
also, thank you britain for bombing my grandmother's house

Nah. Europeans and the world over wouldnt been so accustomed to weakness if the nazis had won and held out until they were complacent then some 7 foot tank armor wearing Jack Tom.D Brzekewitzczcsz toppled the system dualwielding ultraduplexmaschinengewehr and soulkilling cyberghosthimmler

>american education ladies and gentlemen

youtube.com/watch?v=EsindwtvuTk

>A democratic and free continental Europe

*BLACKED and pozzed Eurabia

Nazi Europe would be utopia

>island with the most powerful navy and air force in europe "refused to surrender"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 170.86K)

We were tired.

This but unironically
Pretty sure it's a jew, hence why he feels the need to bring arabs into the discussion.
youtu.be/G45WthPTo24?t=39

Attached: germania.jpg (1920x1080, 167.61K)

I disagree.
Mainly because having to eat fucking sauerkraut is torture.
I'll stick with my rye pudding that looks like shit, thank you very much.

>I honestly don't understand why USA and UK didn't invade Eastern Europe
then you are fucking retarded

What the fuck are you talking about, Australian? Are you on the piss again?

thank you Britain for doing everything possible to support the muslim Ottoman empire against our attempts at revolution just because "muh russian influence"
truly the saviors of liberalism

no worries mate

Would you be arrested if you said this in public?

Of course

KGB operating in Lithuania convinced CIA operating in Lithuania that the people wanted the russians here. Basically they were 'tarded.