a brooch shaped like a penis. make something up

AND YOUR BROOCH

what of Good Solonius?

Attached: good.jpg (189x284, 10.4K)

Dr. Hunt?

>cunny

>don't join the army or you're gonna get cucked
Strong message. Also I still hate her

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 51.17K)

Attached: 27E00984-7ED3-44EE-B647-5A0532390206.png (1920x1200, 259.2K)

She had every reason to assume her husband was dead since they stopped paying her a portion of his wages. It was really some random clerk's fault

This or deadwood? I genuinely can't decide. Probably this purely because deadwood never got given its intended ending

>don't join the army or they'll make a clerical mistake that gets you cucked
Still accurate

I like Rome but it starts to fall apart in Season 2. Feel like Deadwood stays consistent well into its later seasons, even if the special/movie/epilogue episode fails to tie together all the disparate plot threads.
I do wish we'd gotten the chance to see the town burn down, though. They'd been foreshadowing it for so long.

He has a Gallic look to him, but he's as trve a Roman as any man.

Have to finally admit I never watched the movie. Only ever left it at it's natural ending through three repeats. Not sure I dare

That's HBO's fault for forcing them to combine their plans for season 3 into season 2 due to budgetary concerns

There's a lot left out because they don't have the time they'd need to resolve it, but you get the sense everyone involved actually cared about giving it a decent send-off. Retains its soul to the end, even though seeing the boys all elderly is pretty depressing.
Even if you're disappointed with it, I don't think it'd be enough to ruin the rest of the show for you.

Now that's savage cunny

Do you think Octavian realized Pullo was lying to him at the end?

Go back to Gaul, ginger knob!

no, octavian was a retard

It's not just the truncated plots, but the way they decide to use Pullo and Vorenus. Pullo's romance with Cleopatra was fuck-retarded and Vorenus' sudden elevation to public office/gang-boss was jarring. It might have all seemed more natural if the characters had more time to accrue the power they end up with, but part of the appeal of those characters to me was that they were just random guys wandering around near important historical events. Making them powerful in their own right didn't feel necessary and broke some of the immersion.
Also I don't know why they make Vorenus' entire family get raped. Weird choice, not sure what the goal was.