Could an episode like this be made today?

Could an episode like this be made today?

Attached: ac5.jpg (600x450, 43.1K)

Fun fact. The original pitch of the episode had very overly sexual designs so that nick would be laxer on future designs so they could retain the realism of swimsuits teens would wear instead of nick censoring it to hell. I think there was a dilbert bit on this concept

Why are people so obsessed with putting their fetishes in a kids show. I thought it was only Schneider that did this, but I think all Nickelodeon staff is fucked up.
Hell, I even remember some feet scenes with Azula.

Schneider controls Nickelodeon, that's why every show has characters and episodes that appeal to Schnieder's fetishes. Toph is Dan Schneider's dream personified and even had thousands of disgusting foot scene closeups for Dan to masturbate to. The Avatar team probably had to include scenes like this to secure funding and support from Nick.

Zoomer don't leave there house, so they wouldn't know how to relate.

>girls in bikinis
>fetish

Is being straight is a fetish now?

if you watched this show you're a zoomer

14-15 year old girls aren't even allowed to have breasts anymore.

Attached: The_Owl_House_-_Luz.png (1694x1800, 1.32M)

Kys footfag

>No, anything that appeals to heterosexual men is evil and wrong! But also sex work is real work and your girlfriend should have an Only Fans!

I haven't seen this show, is it on any streaming services?

Where's your morals?

Attached: 1648446894903.jpg (740x790, 99.3K)

You're doing it wrong, morality and society stripped of sexuality aren't the same thing!

>morals

Attached: 1226203379849.png (450x450, 23.85K)

asians in real life mog 2d ones

Attached: irene glasses h2075_my6y0-[01.18.044-01.28.389].webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

What is a young woman supposed to wear at a beach then if not a bikini?

a one piece, not something that literally looks like underwear and making an excuse that it's for swimming and the beach.

Never understood why women make such a distinction between a bikini and bra and underwear. It’s the same thing, bikinis are just a waste of money

Women are stupid and tricked into buying a $80 two piece so they can post pics of themselves on instagram these days