Why won't you just grow the fuck up?

Why won't you just grow the fuck up?

Attached: Screenshot_20220608_162116.jpg (1080x540, 102.25K)

because god made me a 5'9 uggo

holy batman i gotta grow up and log into my heckin' reddit account for some updooterinos

how about i take my anger out in a very crowded place in a couple of years lol i think that would be much funnier

Attached: 1627193688780.jpg (640x557, 29.81K)

As long as that crowded place is full of billionaires and/or politicians.

i wont tell you much but it wont

/thread

>Be typical Any Forums incel
>NEET
>Waste all day on computer
>Put no effort in making friends
>Put no effort in getting a girlsfriend
>Put no effort in anything worthwhile
ITS ALL SOCIETY'S FAULT THAT MY LIFE SUCKS :'(

Attached: bio_box_expressionism.jpg (596x250, 45.53K)

how much do you want to bet this normalfag is average height or taller
he'd kill himself if he was ugly and 5'7 like me

this but unironically

why?

cant tell you now

why is it so hard for normal fags to realize that looks determine everything? If you are ugly you will be treated like shit, even during childhood and this will naturally result in losers later on.

billionaires and politicians actually enjoy protection against such incidents

Sounds like a loser still, that mindset is what losers think normies think of "losers".
Incels are annoying to be honest, they can believe what they want as long as it doesn't affect me but I can't stand their reasoning so I just avoid them.

>t I can't stand their reasoning so I just avoid them.
You write that like you walk by incels on the street every day. kys neet

It's not hard to find incels on Any Forums.
If you try to have a conversation with them you lost.

That person definitely gets butthurt when boomers tell them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps

Why are Amerisharts so obsessed with height, and why are so many Americans munchkins?

not an excuse

Attached: E8686E55-787C-4DDE-935A-FA087E608CBA.jpg (550x521, 170.83K)

How do you outgrow autism?

these people are an exception, not the rule. Most uggos are demoralized for a reason.

I visit Any Forums for about 1 hour per day and not even not everyday. I read fiction and non fiction books, i invest in stocks and cryptos, i lift and practice muay thai 5 days for a total of 5 days per week, i play an instrument, i have a good hygiene, take care of myself and dress well. And i never received attention from women. You and people like you are absolute fucking retards. You think you know everything but your vision is basically based on shortcut thinking. Fuck you.

t. pydars

koks tavo ūgis?

>And i never received attention from women
Have you made any productive effort in actually getting attention from women?

becoming a wizard will probably be a huge blow to my psyche but i feel like losing my virginity to some ugly tinder whore i dont like would be equally as bad

neither do people who get attention from women, belgbro is completely right