Paramount uploads Halo on YouTube for free

Halosisters, we won!

Attached: E4939320-968A-4E82-A48F-8AF3BCBF6F32.jpg (1170x1832, 906.25K)

>so trash it's already free

wowowowo

Desperation

Lmao, Paramount+ is an irrelevant failure. Their last desperate move to get a subscription base among the millennials and zoomers has bombed completely. I imagine the only people who have ever used it are literal boomers trying to watch that Yellowstone dogshit.

John Halo, you're a loose cannon! I want your badge and your helmet on my desk!

Not bad kek!

Wanna know how terrible this is? Apparently one of the covenant generals is a female human who turned out of be master chief's long lost sister

Attached: 1491698038362.jpg (326x315, 17.33K)

did anyone else just get goose bumps reading the spoiler text?

Is there really an audience for people that like Halo enough to watch a TV show about it but not enough to care about it being completely inaccurate to the series?

The Halo fans dropped this show as soon as the showrunner said it'll deviate from the video games

>uploads Halo on YouTube
Where? I can't see it when I search.

They heard that arcane had a 'lost sister joined the baddies' so.. that must be how to get 10/10 reviews

Not even tempted to look it up on You Tube, let alone pirate this crap. How fucking bored you need to be to watch a shit series made by people who never played a game? Its like trying to induce cringe in yourself on purpose.

Attached: 1648178115174.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

The thing with arcane is that LoL didn't have a established lore like Halo so they can do whatever they want without pissing off their audience

>Long lost sister
God, the show can fuck off forever. Absolutely retarded bullshit.

Yet you guys defend the Star Wars OT

lolwut
he was conscripted at age 6 and replaced with a shitty clone that died, neither he or his relatives would have any emotional attachment to each other

what did you call me, you black nigger?

Only one week? I can absolutely guarantee that the first episode will be there forever

a faithful adaption of the halo game storyline coming out around 2010 would have been bigger then game of thrones.

LoL has more established lore overall than Halo does, it's just that nobody cares about it.

its fun seeing halofags this mad that the halo show is exactly as stupid as non-halofags always thought the games were.

As an aside, paramount as a streaming service is absolutely the worst of the bunch on the technology side. It just does work half the time depending on hardware used and they send ads through the same connection as the video.

halo acts like literally every popular/succesful sci-fi trope is part of its lore.

its like reading a parody of science fiction in general.

I can't wait for next week to come so we can see the abysmal numbers for this shit and laugh.

>Their last desperate move to get a subscription base among the millennials and zoomers has bombed completely.
Not really sure what the thought process was, zoomers don't care about halo and millennials stopped giving a shit about the series 12 years ago.

free first episode is cool but also deceiving
judging the latest Masters of the Universe series the first episode was surprisingly kino but immediately turned to shit right after

Still not gonna watch it, shill.