Miyazaki admits his hatred for Hollywood, directors like Martin Scorsese...

>Miyazaki admits his hatred for Hollywood, directors like Martin Scorsese, and the people that enjoy his movies : “Americans shoot things and they blow up and the like, so as you’d expect, they make movies like that,” said Miyazaki at the time, "It's disgusting. Especially people like Martin Scorsese, I personally think they're not only pathetic worthless artists but pathetic worthless people too. People like Scorsese, Lucas, Coppola… they never will be artists. Just thieves. They wouldn't last a day in Japan without getting fined, because people here actually have standards. We have true artists here. I can't same the same about America"

>“If someone is the enemy, it’s okay to kill endless numbers of them” he continued. “Lord of the Rings is like that. If it’s the enemy, there’s killing without separation between civilians and soldiers. That falls within collateral damage. How many people are killed in attacks in Ukraine? The Lord of the Rings is a movie that has no problem doing that. If you read the original work, you’ll understand, but in reality, the ones who were being killed are Asians and Africans. Those who don’t know that, yet say they love fantasy are idiots”

>“Even in the Indiana Jones movies, there is a white American guy who, ‘bang,’ shoots people, right? Japanese people who go along and enjoy that are unbelievably disgusting. You are the ones that ‘bang’ get shot. Watching without any self-awareness is unbelievable. There’s no pride, no historical perspective. You don’t know how you are viewed by a country like America”

>“After the Tōhoku earthquake, I said on television America is the enemy. The U.S. dropped two atomic bombs on Japan, and it’s been using depleted uranium munitions in Iraq and Afghanistan. That’s not something you can just forget. They think of movies as entertainment they don’t think about the messages nor consequences. In Japan, we have a different kind of sensibility. We understand there’s a difference between reality, fantasy”

Attached: 1648836446788.png (776x654, 537.02K)

literally who

>The Lord of the Rings is a movie that has no problem doing that
The fuck is he even on about?

Miyazaki is so cool.

Based Miyazaki.
Personally I'm glad he get's posted daily so we can flush out the retards

>Miyazaki reportedly once shouted “What’s wrong with falling in love with a 12-year-old girl?" at fellow director Mamoru Oshii when drunk: Those girls are innocent plants for Miya-san. His mind is like a little girl who is standing beyond the mirror. I still don’t get it though. I guess it’s barely different from mine. I have no idea, because I have never been interested in an actual little girl, or child. But he has. When he got terribly drunk, he suddenly shouted “What’s wrong with falling in love with a 12-year-old girl?” That was obviously his true colours.

Attached: 1632638712671.jpg (1904x1032, 308.39K)

this peabrain talking about lotr unironically makes me seethe

I THINK SOUTH KOREA SUCKS

Sounds like something Oshii makes up as a false-flag to divert attention from his shitty movies

>All his films star young girl protagonists
>From a country that fetishizes young girls
>Sounds like something Oshii would make up
Retard.

good
maybe your peabrain will one day understand senseless killing of endless hordes of enemies makes you the nazi you chud

>Tranime children cartoon
who care

Still sad he didn’t make a pippi longstocking movie

Attached: 9077ADB6-2975-41AC-947A-E2DB3E0F23A2.jpg (397x294, 31.38K)

If you enjoy Oshii's movies beyong GitS you are unironically braindamaged

Asian and African chads win.

>Goes on a schizo rant on why everything seen in movies is absolute proof of what everyone is constantly thinking and doing with zero nuance nor separation from reality
>ends it on "We understand there’s a difference between reality, fantasy"
Based senile idiot

Attached: 2.jpg (512x512, 42.89K)

True.
Always remember, even if someone commits genocide, commits atrocities just for personal pleasure, is incapable of empathy, burns down orphanages for fun, kills innocents and jaywalks, if you kill them you are just as bad as (if not worse than) them.

Attached: 9bQZ2DX.png (237x434, 292.27K)

Nice non-sequitur you fucking retard. Done with ya.

>in reality, the ones who were being killed are Asians and Africans
what were the japanese getting up to at that time?

This guy is so far up his ass that he can't even see Japan's hypocrisy when it comes to war crimes.

this. completely removed any semblance of an actual argument he may have and revealed himself to he an utter retard

>We understand there’s a difference between reality, fantasy
Apparently not.

>The Lord of the Rings is a movie that has no problem doing that. If you read the original work, you’ll understand, but in reality, the ones who were being killed are Asians and Africans.
He clearly never read the original work