I want to leave this shithole for good

I genuienly hate it here. I hate being Danish. I hate this fucking post-lutheran pietist shithole. I hate the fucking weather, even when it's warm or cold. I hate how broad and stocky the bitches are. I hate the Jantelaw. I hate the turbo yokel mindset everyone has. I hate the constant microagressions. I hate the social autism. I hate the alcohol culture. I hate the virtue signaling. I hate the American bandwagoning. I hate Mette Fuckface. I hate Søren "Shitpusher" Papist Poulsen. I like the Queen. I dislike the Crown Prince (Joakim better). I hate the language. Something went terribly fucking wrong around the 1600's.

But most of all, I hate myself, because I am THE Dane. No matter where I would go, I would miss this shithole and the retards in it. For I am guilty of everything I hate in this country. I can never escape it. Only death would allow me to.

Attached: soja.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

waaa waaa waaa stfu

Test

And where else would you rather be?

At least you're self aware about Denmark.

honestly this just shows how subpar the world really is
you know its over when danes of all people say they hate their lives/country

>the self-hating dane thinks *they* are pietist
also jantelaw is standard social control all over the world. Literally. A dane just described a universal phenomenon in a catchy way

Attached: danmark.gif (507x596, 227.47K)

Nowhere, that's the problem. Moving to Norway or Sweden would be the same shit, the same shit mentality.
But no other countries on earth can even compare to the living standards here. It's like the forbidden fruit that corrupts you from the inside.

try being a paki

It sounds like you lack soul in your life. I suggest moving to Italy.

get a hobby, loser

amass as much wealth as you can and move to a nation with cheap cost of living and live off of it

>i suffer in the most in the most developed country in human history

You know I'm right, deep down in your heart.

I've travelled a lot, but I always end up feeling like nowhere is as good as Denmark, sadly.

Attached: rip king.png (681x762, 512.28K)

Look at firstie suicide rates. It's extremely hard to get sex in firstie countries. It's not like Brazil where women bury their bunda in your face.

Sir, do you want to switch places?

Attached: 1654509798859.png (505x383, 38.3K)

Why are anti-American zoomers all incels?
>t. hated America until I had female interaction

We're K-strategist humans, not r-strategist filth

Today I will remind you

Attached: china .jpg (700x438, 32.79K)

cope for being incel

Read I'm not. I used to be incel, which is normal for a K-strategist zoomer in the west.