Why are white Americans obsessed with guns?

Why are white Americans obsessed with guns?

Attached: 10EFB719-9E85-439B-BD01-DE9CF8E9CEC6.png (665x608, 251.48K)

Gook

Attached: 1635795689869.png (418x404, 230.34K)

Honestly, I think it’s because so many people are so virulently anti-gun. Yeah, they’re cool and fun but really it’s political in like a rebellious way.

Because we need to protect ourselves and our property from….

Literally, figuratively, unironically and supremely obsessed

to own the libtards
once you realise that America is literally founded on the principles of owning libtards everything makes more sense

Yeah both sides enflame the other so there’s no hope of a compromise
I’m sure a lot of people would actually support reasonable levels of gun control if they felt their opponents wouldn’t take it as a cultural victory and keep pushing

overcompensation for childhood abuse

From ((( )))

I own many guns and it's pretty much because they're fun and neat. Sure there is some element of wanting to rely on myself for my protection rather than the police, but I just think theyre fun to shoot and hold.

Most people support reasonable legislation on a whole range of issues. It's our broken legislature that stops anything meaningful from happening.

>once you realise that America is literally founded on the principles of owning libtards everything makes more sense
damn brats

Attached: file.png (600x600, 75.37K)

freudian slip, he never mentioned them, its you the obsessed one

they look fun

Attached: Madsen-Saetter Machine Gun.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>implying
if you beat your childs like they do over here in USA parents may go prision.

Tbh I think the guns are here to stay and are never going away regardless. Anyone pushing for gun control measures or any sort is wasting their time.

They’re right to feel that way too, and their are real examples. How many cities have had full stop bans? Plenty of them.

i never mentioned what he's obsessed with

Yes, but argentinian parents torture and mutilate their own newborn babies?
This seems a exclusively american thing

How much more reasonable can you get? It is illegal to purchase a firearm if you have been adjudicated for mental health or convicted of a violent crime. It is illegal to purchase a firearm without a background check. We already have red flag laws on the books so they can take your guns away even if you’re not adjudicated or convicted. What more could you possibly do?

what if you really need to kill someone and you dont have a gun?
thats the american thought process

Attached: 1633344157902.webm (320x400, 892.89K)

It's a juvenile obsession with toys. Weapons have long been considered the token of a free man, but we all know this isn't about that, they just want to shoot a wide variety of expensive weapons in their free time, that's it. Not one of those pseudo-patriots would lift a finger for any real cause. It's something of a caricature of a real martial culture, all of which died out with the invention of gunpowder.

>We can't do anything! There's no solution! This is just how things are (in our country only)
Copy and paste the gun laws from Switzerland or Czechia or some other country that gun nuts love to put on a pedestal.

You’re seething. These are strawman and you know it. Were they true, it would make no difference. It is a right or it isn’t. Whether you like the characteristic traits of the individuals who exercise the right is of absolutely no importance at all.

Pic, and also to commit pogroms against the jewish menace; and because I am a human being not a slave, and I will own what I want.

Attached: muhraycism.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

Just copying what other countries do is a lazy brainlet cop out because you don’t actually have a solution. We’re not Switzerland. Never will be. It’s apples to oranges.