Twitter is right. Why is Will Smith getting hate while a white male like Ezra Miller gets no blowback

Twitter is right. Why is Will Smith getting hate while a white male like Ezra Miller gets no blowback

Attached: C1F12E7F-BEFE-4E8B-BDF5-F61AAE9D643A.jpg (675x900, 298.98K)

Because Ezra got arrested but Will Smith was given an award.

Ezra Miller got arrested, Will Smith got an award.

How many oscars does Ezra have?

>Twitter is right.
How to immediately reduce the rest of your post to irrelevance.

Well Will did it in public eye whereas Ezra did it off cam. Also before the chuds come here whining that you called Ezra white let me agree with you that he indeed is white because his skin is pale. I consider Chinese and Japanese white too. Also did you know anglogermcucks are from asia and will never be European? Neat huh?

Also Will Smith did nothing wrong.

Ezra Miller has protection from the tribe and from what I've heard the only crime he has committed is keeping women in line. I've never seen any of his movies but he's quickly becoming one of Any Forums's guys.

>Will Smith did nothing wrong.
Ya know besides letting his wife fuck a man, make a tv special about it, then let her keep doing it.

Unironically would rather deal with a schizo troon chokeslamming women than a mentally broken cuck whose own family don't even respect him.

>no blowback
>ezra miller
he gets his back blown out all the time

Attached: Ryan Gosling Laughing.gif (500x249, 815.11K)

((((white)))))

>Why is Will Smith getting hate while a white male like Ezra Miller gets no blowback
For the same reason why Daniel Ramirez-Gutierrez isn't getting any blowback for recently being arrested for rape and child molestation

Ezra is a jew a faggot and a tranny, all things that put him higher on the progressive stack compared to a Nigger male. This response is progressivism.

All those hundreds of people watching who just wanted to take their minds off the violence and violation of the ukraine war for a few hours.. hey have some more shocking violence and violation. I'm returning my will smith cds

>Ezra Miller
>white
>male

I WHIP MAH HAIR BACK AN FORF

Attached: nig.jpg (627x960, 80.79K)

In what live broadcast from a media institution was Ezra Miller chimping out?

Ezra is white? LOL
That's funny.
Oh, and maybe you should tell Twitter that because Ezra is a tranny, he's higher in the victim hierarchy than a rich straight black man, so he gets a pass.
There's very few that are higher, but he just so happens to be in the category that can get away with damn near anything: a rich mentally ill celebrity tranny.

Attached: 1614433110128.png (385x363, 73.49K)

who gives a flying fuck
this like people caring about what ja rule thinks about some tragedy?
FUCK YOU I DONT CARE, NOBODY SHOULD CARE

I stan ezra

Attached: D57174B2-8CC7-458A-B80E-0748B409696D.jpg (1024x717, 211.9K)

>male
They identified themselves as non binary dipshit