KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episode 4 and 5

KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episode 4 and 5

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep4 (3).jpg (1920x1080, 212.45K)

Last one I watched was hometown chachacha. I even watched the last episode like a month after it aired because I was sad about the guy being canceled. After that I haven't found any that gets my attention.

what happened to him?

watching twenty five twenty one and my first first love, both really enjoyable

MOOOOOODS! this OP is 15 years old!

she just linked this thread on kpg on Any Forums to flirt with a 40 year old pedo that will be here in a minute

Her outfit when she was visiting the jewelry store on episode 5 was so nice. Made her look incredible slender and petite in a very nice way. It reminded me a bit of the classic breakfast at tifanny's dress (I never watched the movie but I've seen posters).

Attached: audrey-hepburn-breakfast-tiffanys-scandals-f.jpg (1200x787, 93.28K)

I dropped hometown chachacha at episode 8 I think. It was just before the childhood friend of the girl moved to the town too.

is pachinko really good or is that one guy just a shill?

this one?!?! right she looked great lol
we learn more about the guy in the past! well not much just that one scene of them fighting lol
do you know why the flower lady wants iu gone??

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep5 (12).jpg (1920x1080, 209.91K)

His ex gf came out and said that he forced her to have an abortion even though it would meant that she would never get pregnant again. Also supposedly he promised they would get married afterwards but he dumped her.
Some days later it was leaked that she's a gold digger and was cheating on him, and that everything that happened was her own fault and shit.
But still he got dropped from all his projects and brands.

grooming thread mods, take it down

ignore

ignore

absolute dogshit lovestory
the ghost subplots were cool though

this is illegal

Pachinko is japanese stuff no?

you cry on kpg about people discussing kdramas and now you do it here too, kill yourself

WHAT wow that sounds terrible and it wasnt his fault??? did he get fired from that show?

Koreans in Japan. Idk if the production itself it's nip or gook

Beyond Evil is a solid crime drama. Unfortunately not too many Korean crime dramas like that on Netflix, they all veer too much into generic action/thriller martial arts stuff instead of pure mystery and detective work.

Yes! You can see how they look similar. Maybe there is a similar scene on Breakfast at tifanny where she buys jewelry and they wanted to make a nod to it.
Honestly at this point I think it's better if I stop trying to guess because I'm always wrong lol.
I think she is a witch who while wanting to punish iu for something (or maybe not punish but make iu realize something) she put her in charge of the hotel but instead iu just went and missed the point of her mission so the witch sent chasung to help iu on whatever it is the witch wants iu to realize.

Oh, the thread is back.
I still havent gathered courage to watch the last episode of My Mister. Im scared I never will

Attached: iu (2173).jpg (900x600, 33.4K)

Any Forums is not for grooming. You violate the United States law.

>based of a new york best seller
i'm thinking shill

He wasn't fired from chachacha because everything started the same day the final episode aired. Something incredibly ironic is that he was the face of domino's and the final episode has a 15 minute domino's ad but by the time the episode aired domino's had already removed every mention on him on their socials lmao